What's new

favourite shaving soap brand

Really enjoying the tubs of Taylor Of Old Bond St Peppermint, and Lime Zest I bought myself for my last Birthday. I don’t get why some people are down on their creams…great gobs of lather and solid performance IMHO.

Between those two, my Stirling Sandalwood, and B&M’s Seville, I could probably stop looking, if I were of a mind.

Honourable mention to Noble Otter. I’ve only tried a couple, both scents I enjoy but neither would I consider essential. But their soap base always wows me in pretty much every way. They may get my next purchase if B&M doesn’t do Leviathan in the fall.

been thinking of adding a Chiseled Face soap to my collection, I've not tried any of that brand yet, what are the thoughts on Chiseled Face🤔

My experience with Chiseled Face was that it was just average. I got some decent lathers from it but mostly I didn't find it particularly great. I gave away my Sherlock and I won't' be buying any more. However, a lot of people really like it, particularly the Chryogen soap.

My experience with Chiseled Face was that it was just average. I got some decent lathers from it but mostly I didn't find it particularly great. I gave away my Sherlock and I won't' be buying any more. However, a lot of people really like it, particularly the Chryogen soap.
cheers for that👍🏼

After trying quite a few soaps my favorites are, and the only ones I currently own are:

Ethos
MDC
Canada 🇨🇦

I try to keep things to a minimum yet have some variety

Doug
8CC057F5-EEA5-4605-9380-5A0339C0BC99.jpeg

Top Bottom