What's new

Summer scented soap

Summer is coming and also this year I'm looking for a good quality soap that could be my summer soundtrack.
Last year I took on vacation the A&E St. Barts with its AS.
Now I would try something different (or not I'm not sure because I loved it very much).
So I'm here asking your suggestions for a see/beach/coconut/tropical scented soap and also for a different kind of scent that anyway could remind me we are in the summer!
Thank you in advance for your help

Regards

M.

shavefan

I’m not a fan
PAA makes a soap called "The Beach" that might be what you're looking for

PAA The Beach

My go-to "summer scent" is Santa Maria Novella's shave cream. Nothing to do with a typical beachy type scent but their Tobacco Toscana scent is so refreshing.

Last edited:
F

ffourteen

B & M Oceana. Very light scent, smells like a day at the ocean. Pairs well with YSL Kouros EDT too if you want to kick things up a notch.

You might like to get several Stirling samples to have some variety. Each one is a slice of a full-size puck and weighs 1 oz. so will last quite a long time.

Island Man
Iced Pineapple (you must like menthol)
Coconut Lime
Port Au Prince (mutton tallow base, you must like lemongrass & vetiver)

Island Man and Oceana are both excellent summer scents.

Noble Otter Rawr and B&M Paganini’s Violin are my two favourite summer scents but are limited releases. Worth watching out for though.

Officina Artigiana Milano - Stay Traditional, Grapefruit and a hint of wild strawberries
C1BDD0A3-14EA-421D-A6C5-25C8B938E188.jpeg

I am going to do a four soap rotation for the summer.

1. Uncles Jon's Cucumber Melon.
2. Muhle''s Sea buckthorn
3. Shannon's Coconut Lime.
4. Use up my accumulating samples.

Might want to look at South Padre from Stirling. From their web site: "Surf, sand, suntan lotion, heat, flowers, and now with lavender and blood orange notes!"

For the different scent category, you can’t beat a Colonia scent for Summer. Asylum/SV Colonia, Oleo Shiloh and Stirling Piacenza are nice ones.

Arko is quite possibly the all season soap scent! The lemon freshness is top notch!

And I just KNOW that someone will say it smells like a publik restroom on the beach, but that someone has a defective sniffer!
What about that mosquito repellent scent? That's got to be worth something, too.

Mike M

...but this one IS cracked.
Arko is quite possibly the all season soap scent! The lemon freshness is top notch!

And I just KNOW that someone will say it smells like a publik restroom on the beach, but that someone has a defective sniffer!
It only smells like a public toilet because those pesky urinal cake manufacturers have ripped off the Arko scent

Island Man....or Orange Chill, nothing like a mentholated citrus blast on a hot day. I also have high hopes/expectations for Citron.

Lemon makes me feel like im in the summer already, so it can be Stirling's Margaritas in the Arctic, it has a lemon, peppermint scents. And as for the creams you can go for Penhaligon's Blenheim Bouquet Shaving Cream. And its based on lemon-pine-pepper trio. You may want to give it a try.

Top Bottom