What's new

Brushes Made From Marble?

I know there are a few brushes that are advertised as having marbled handles, but those are resin with a marbled pattern (Yaqi).

So, how many of you have brushes with actual marble handles? Yeah, they'd be heavy, but I'm fine with that.

I also think I would love a marble handle brush, I have my eye on some models from Col. Conk but still have to figure how to import them to my country
356961444.png356961392.png

Also, there´s a myriad of vintage Italian made ones on eBay...

Cheers

Where are you located? Shouldnt be much of an issue to get a brush to you.

Thanks for your answer, I live in México and sometimes (and depending of the agent), our customs consider badger brushes as exotic furs and stops the import process. I said sometimes because with some chinese cheap badger brushes this doesn´t happens, but as the price goes up, the chances of getting revised also goes up. This has happened me with a silvertip and even with a synthetic just because it has "Blaireau" stamped on the box. I know that the french name that all brushes but obviously the agent just translated it literally and rejected it. First case they returned it to seller and got my money back, but second case the S&H was more than the cost of the brush and they destroyed it.

So, it´s a gamble...

Cheers

I know there are a few brushes that are advertised as having marbled handles, but those are resin with a marbled pattern (Yaqi).

So, how many of you have brushes with actual marble handles? Yeah, they'd be heavy, but I'm fine with that.
My marble (and onyx) handles are solid marble. Hand turned and hand polished. Some of the patterns and colors are amazing.
Never tried a Col. Conk.
Curious now.
Carpe Diem, My Friend!

Top Bottom