What's new

What are you unpacking/ opening today, show pics or video, we love pics

The other day I reserved a vehicle for my wife that hasn't made it to production yet and to thank me she hit order on a shopping cart I created on Shave Nation that basically has everything I wanted to try 11 years ago but couldn't afford too. Can't wait to post once it arrives. Stay tuned.

Well its here and it a defining moment in my journey. Like I said I have always wanted to try all of these when I first started but all o could afford was the TOBS cream so thats what I used because I was afraid I wouldn't like something new and would waste money I didn't have to spend. Not to say that I am ok with wasting money now but this is a lovely treat from my wife and I appreciate it greatly. Shave Nation has always been my go to for shaving supplies and I'm glad I was able to support him and his company for this purchase. With out further delay.
20210322_211708.jpg
20210322_211804.jpg
20210322_212057.jpg
20210322_212714.jpg
20210322_212409.jpg
20210322_212840.jpg

Have a Great Day

Geo keeping families together. Nice haul!
Well its here and it a defining moment in my journey. Like I said I have always wanted to try all of these when I first started but all o could afford was the TOBS cream so thats what I used because I was afraid I wouldn't like something new and would waste money I didn't have to spend. Not to say that I am ok with wasting money now but this is a lovely treat from my wife and I appreciate it greatly. Shave Nation has always been my go to for shaving supplies and I'm glad I was able to support him and his company for this purchase. With out further delay. View attachment 1240521View attachment 1240522View attachment 1240523View attachment 1240524View attachment 1240525View attachment 1240526
Have a Great Day

Is that a T3 synthetic Simpson?
Well its here and it a defining moment in my journey. Like I said I have always wanted to try all of these when I first started but all o could afford was the TOBS cream so thats what I used because I was afraid I wouldn't like something new and would waste money I didn't have to spend. Not to say that I am ok with wasting money now but this is a lovely treat from my wife and I appreciate it greatly. Shave Nation has always been my go to for shaving supplies and I'm glad I was able to support him and his company for this purchase. With out further delay. View attachment 1240521View attachment 1240522View attachment 1240523View attachment 1240524View attachment 1240525View attachment 1240526
Have a Great Day

I had been on the fence for a while about getting one of these Old Spice mugs:
tempImagenEJKmq.jpg

Obviously, I jumped! I like it even more than I was hoping.
It is so nicely finished. The printing is finer and more classy than any pictures.
It has a great heft to it.

tempImageQlmn0C.jpg

The dimensions are almost the same as a Tabac bowl. And hey, the Tabac lid fits perfectly!

But I had other plans and was busy making this in anticipation:
tempImageVXhIA2.jpg

I'm not sure if I like the knob/handle or not, but I have a few others I can try.
They're just drawer pulls from the hardware store.

The cork lid was made with 8 layers of self-adhesive cork pressed together and then shaped with a saw rasp and several grits of sandpaper. It's about 3/4" thick or so. Plenty of room for soap below. I like how the lines from the layers of cork are still visible.

It's a pleasure to upgrade my gear with things purposefully made for shaving.

Have a Great Day
Excellent mail call!

Have a Great Day
Outstanding sir! You have a wonderful wife, but you probably already know that!

Top Bottom