What's new

Participation PIF - Swinging The Legendary Viking's Sword Blade

@lancre and @MikeyS, you're in too!! (@MikeyS, please PM your address to me)

Response has been Legendary!! Just like these Legendary Viking's Sword Blades!! We have 32 signed up (include me) and I have several still slots available!!

@MelC and @Slanterino, I just saw your posts!! I've got blades available so you're in also!! Please PM your address to me (if you don't live in the USA, please include your Country as part of your address).

We're now at 34 who are willing to Swing The Legendary Viking's Sword Blade!!

Hear Ye!! Hear Ye!! The first batch of Legendary Viking's Sword Blades are packaged and ready for mailing!! I am mailing these on my way into work tomorrow morning!! In this batch, we have 24 CONUS and 6 international!!

VikingSwordBlades_1stMailings.jpg

I am very grateful to @Space_Cadet for his generosity in supplying these blades and to all my fellow B&B'ers for their legendary response!!

There are still Legendary Viking's Sword Blades available and I have a second batch to mail soon!!

The Vikings have landed!

Totally unexpected though - I have seen the blade wrapper with other Israeli made blades but printing is what surprised me!

Incidentally, I shipped someone some blades recently in the very same method.

The Vikings have landed!

Totally unexpected though - I have seen the blade wrapper with other Israeli made blades but printing is what surprised me!

Incidentally, I shipped someone some blades recently in the very same method.
This is awesome!! I haven't tried these blades yet and was waiting for the blades to start arriving!! Now I can join in the Participation Phase!!

I borrowed ideas from several B&B'ers to arrive at this mailing method so it really is a group thing. Using this method keeps the mailing in 1st Class and the cost to a single stamp. The blades are protected, the envelope is flat, and I can send as many as 10 blades in the same envelope this way.

It's official!! The Participation Phase begins tomorrow!! Start Swinging those Legendary Viking's Sword Blades!!

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
Hey @Grundi !

Any more blades available? I ain't been on here enough lately. If not, no problem. I could always try the second Hammer blade!

Hey @Grundi !

Any more blades available? I ain't been on here enough lately. If not, no problem. I could always try the second Hammer blade!
The PIF stock is nearly depleted, but not completely!! I'll get them mailed out to you soon so you can try them on that incredibly handsome face of yours!! (If your address has changed, as in the War Department has finally had you committed, then I'll need your updated address!!)

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
The PIF stock is nearly depleted, but not completely!! I'll get them mailed out to you soon so you can try them on that incredibly handsome face of yours!! (If your address has changed, as in the War Department has finally had you committed, then I'll need your updated address!!)
Lol, no, she's still letting me live here. No idea what's wrong with that woman. I thought she was a lot smarter than that!

Opened the mail today to find a mysterious little index card
4B0B0FEA-BCB4-439C-9076-069CB98E0EB1.jpeg
and to my surprise found these 5 little blades just waiting to get used.
1FE9F66F-DEDC-47D1-BFED-97A3F25133D4.jpeg
Thank you @Grundi I’m looking forward to swinging the legendary Viking Sword Blades! If it would it be considered bad taste to use one this evening yet, I will wait till tomorrow to start with the group! 😁😬👍

Opened the mail today to find a mysterious little index cardView attachment 1180267 and to my surprise found these 5 little blades just waiting to get used. View attachment 1180269 Thank you @Grundi I’m looking forward to swinging the legendary Viking Sword Blades! If it would it be considered bad taste to use one this evening yet, I will wait till tomorrow to start with the group! 😁😬👍
Great pics!! It's definitely alright!! So load up a blade and start Swinging The Legendary Viking's Sword Blade!!

Top Bottom