What's new

Participation PIF - Swinging The Legendary Viking's Sword Blade

I'm in too, if you still have room.

Honestly, I haven't used an Israeli Personna-made blade in years. I had Some of the Reds, the Super+Platinum, and some Eddisons but I never really go "into" them. In fact, I don't really recall them working too well for me, but times and faces change!

I'm in.

I really thought I could resist, just this once, but then I started scrolling through the comments and getting caught up in it all. PM incoming!

My fellow B&B'ers are awesome!! What an excellent response!! I'm excited to get these blades out so we can all try them together (as they arrive in your mail boxes)!! I have not tried these myself (although I've been very tempted, I've forced myself to wait for the PIF)!!

So far 23 out the 40 5-blade packs have been spoken for!! I've got 17 remaining that need to find shave dens!!

@geneaut, @SharpieB, @Wogus, @Maverick38201, @Chard52142, @gvw755, @hotelmode, @Luecke2326, @leb611, @samhain666, @emwolf, @woodwzrd, @JackJ, @OpusX, @tube_guy, @Ted A, @fast shaver, @Weean, @Chaucer, @TheBigL, @AnimalCatcher, @Balthier, I will get the blades out to you over the next couple of days!!

If you haven't PM'd your mailing address to me yet, please do so.

Israeli made in the Personna factory? How can I resist?
Please include me if there's still room. PM inbound.

Thanks to @Space_Cadet and @Grundi for their efforts and their generosity.

Last edited:
Top Bottom