What's new

Favorite Shave Stick??

What's your favorite shave stick and why?

For me, it's a toss up between Lea and Palmolive. Both give excellent lather and treat my face well. And the scents are pleasing to me.

Arko, La Toja, Palmolive & Wilkinson all offer protection for me as well as decent post shave feel. Its hard to go wrong with any of them.

love my shave soap sticks; most all of them are tallow-based and develop great lather.
vintage as well as contemporary items.

stick soaps.jpg

I like them all. Arko, Valobra, La Toja, and others. I also like to make my own with any soap and a plastic twist-up tube.

La Toja. Performance, scent, and sentiment. I just finished a LEA stick, and if not for its rather pedestrian scent, I would place it right up there with La Toja.

I really enjoy two of the German sticks as well: Wilkinson Sword (scent) and Speick (super slick). Both also provide a dense lather.

brandaves

With a great avatar comes great misidentification
Irisch Moos, Palmolive, Tabac and Arko for me...

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

ajkel64

Check Out Chick
Staff member
Arko and Palmolive for me. Cheap as chips and fantastic soaps. Great value for money.

Another on my list. Santa will be busy at my house!

Performance is brilliant but then, there are many soaps that perform great...but that slightly spicy, herbal scent is killer!
One of my all time favorites!!

I have a stick grated up for use at home plus it's the only stick that I take on travels...I also have a handful stashed away!

Top Bottom