What's new

Tobbaco and Olive Turkish colognes EDC

There are a lot of Turkish colognes in lemon scents. Eau de colognes. They are also available in various scents. I saw a tobacco or tabacif you prefer variety and an olive oil one.
What do you think about these scents?
How do you like them?
How they smell?

Thanks a lot....

These are refreshing type scents. They are EDC for sure and don't last long. But given the cheapish price their longevity is acceptable. I like the lemon scents. Mandarin and Tobacco are ok but not outstanding. The Tobacco I've tried is definitely floral, without any darkness to it.
The lemon scented sprays are nice to dose up with after a shower before going to bed.

These are refreshing type scents. They are EDC for sure and don't last long. But given the cheapish price their longevity is acceptable. I like the lemon scents. Mandarin and Tobacco are ok but not outstanding. The Tobacco I've tried is definitely floral, without any darkness to it.
The lemon scented sprays are nice to dose up with after a shower before going to bed.
Thanks bro. So I might try the olive and tobacco.
I was curious if tobacco was close to tabac but it seems that's not the case.

I often visit Istanbul, so I get to try the full ranges. I always leave with natural, Lemon, Mandarin, Lime or Bergamot. The Rose and Lavenders are not bad. The Tobacco and Hazelnut, yes Hazelnut have never caught my attention to bring them home.

Top Bottom