What's new

I sold all my razors except the

Timeless .95SB.

There was zero point. I had a Karve, a Fatip Piccolo SE, some extra stuff for the Timeless including a .68 scalloped.

There was zero use on any of them.

The .95SB just kills it for me.

Made some $, bought a brush.

That is all.

I couldn’t shave with the same razor every time that be boring for me.
I’ve been there before Brother

proxy.php

I can’t get less than the best shave I’ve ever had every time that be boring for me.
I'm happy in having a broad definition of best such that no one razor will ever be best from every perspective.

I sold my Timeless 95 , finding it good but nothing magical.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

ajkel64

Check Out Chick
Staff member
You have found the ONE for you. Good stuff. You WILL save money now. I am happy for you.

You have found the ONE for you. Good stuff. You WILL save money now. I am happy for you.
There has never been a documented case of this happening, having reviewed the literature, but I wish the OP well [emoji2]

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Timeless .95SB.

There was zero point. I had a Karve, a Fatip Piccolo SE, some extra stuff for the Timeless including a .68 scalloped.

That is all.
Congrats on finding the ONE!

Timeless .95SB.

That is all.

GOOD MAN!! When you find what makes you happy, why go with anything else??

(That strategy works best with wives, not that sure about razors!! :a29:)

@Steinmetzify
Congrats on finding the best shave for you and may you have many happy shaves to come in the future with your Timeless... I knew as soon as I had my 1st shave with the Ti95SB that all others would me measured by it!! I noticed after a few months that it was the only razor I reached for because it literally gave me the best shave every time out and within 6-7 months all other razors had been cleaned, listed, and sold to someone that would at least give them some use. I have since sold the SB plate and replaced it with a DC plate, OC/SB, and know it will be the last razor I will ever have to buy!!

I agree that it is good to find what works. That said, I evolved from vintage DE to GEM/Schick and later straights/shavettes. I've enjoyed the history and getting into the weeds of vintage razors. For me it's more than shaving.

Top Bottom