What's new

I sold all my razors except the

It's always great to read someone has found their perfect razor. Congrats sir, you have found a razor that provides wonderful shaves to many on this forum.

I'm currently in the brush rabbit hole, as it sounds like you are as well. It sure is fun, isn't it?

YUP!

About to climb out though....got Turn N Shave, Spiffo, one from CaYuen Workshop in the house and a Grizzly Bay showing up in a couple days. That was pretty much all I wanted.

Killed all other razors, set on soap/AS's.

Dunno what I'm gonna jones on now...I might have to take em apart and start changing knots...

Congrats on your Nirvana. I did the same when I got a 37c. Gave my other razors away except for the 23c I will give to my son when he moves to DE. I'll never shave with anything else.

I feel like I'm getting close to finding The One, Congrats! I feel that I am close, may have to try a Timeless, they always are in the discussion of top razors. Almost too many to choose from these days!

OP - love it! The second I find the "the one" I plan to ditch all my other razors. I just want one perfect razor. Glad you found it. I'm still looking but Timeless is on the list! Great post.

S.R. Droescher Blue Diamond 6/8 and my Nickle plated Gillette LC NEW, but I don't think I'd be happy with two razors....

Glad you are set for the rest of you life! :)

Glad you found the one for you! I have a Timeless .95 OC and Bronze .78 OC both are phenomenal however, I have many more and I am having too much fun to go with one or two...LOL

Glad you found the one for you! I have a Timeless .95 OC and Bronze .78 OC both are phenomenal however, I have many more and I am having too much fun to go with one or two...LOL

Glad you're having fun brother.....I was just looking for a certain shave and found it. Can't see any need to go anywhere else.

I've got so used to the idea of choice, having over a dozen razors, 25 soaps and a few brushes, that I'd feel really uncomfortable with one razor. Having said that, I think I could manage with two - my R41 and my Karve OC E plate. It's getting that way already - the rest tend to stay on the shelf. Two is do-able.

I've got so used to the idea of choice, having over a dozen razors, 25 soaps and a few brushes, that I'd feel really uncomfortable with one razor. Having said that, I think I could manage with two - my R41 and my Karve OC E plate. It's getting that way already - the rest tend to stay on the shelf. Two is do-able.

Hear you man, what works works.

For me I can get a 2 pass DFS and a 3 pass BBS with no nicks or weepers, using this razor/handle/blade combo and that was all I was looking for.

Works for me, takes a variable out of the shave. Now, if it’s lame I know it’s either technique or me not knowing the soap well enough to dial in the water ratio.

August GRUME really gonna help with that too.

Top Bottom