What's new

What TV series you watching?

Ad Astra

The Instigator
GoT, Chernobyl, now ... (Bakula/Blalock) "Enterprise." Started the latest ST franchise; couldn't stand it! Hadn't binged on this older one ... it's second only to "ST: The Next Generation."

AA

Started Good Omens (amazon) last night. Weird & warped are the first words that come to mind, but I like David Tennant so I'll keep watching.

I enjoyed Good Omens and just finished season 3 of Jessica Jones. I'm waiting for Killing Eve and the final season of Elementary to get on Hulu.

Final Season of Jennifer Jones. Binged the Gabriel Iglesias sitcom last weekend. Much like his standup, it's inoffensive with the occasional zinger. But you aren't missing much by skipping it. Queen of the South's new season is next.

Any good? I liked most of first four seasons. Didn’t care for episode 1 of first season though.
I also liked most of first four seasons. But in the new season I particularly liked episodes 1 and 3.

Wysłane z mojego SM-A510F przy użyciu Tapatalka

Longmire is a great series. One of my favorites. Too bad it wrapped with season 6.
I enjoyed it . . . but I find that I enjoy the unrequited nature of relationships in shows like these, rather than the "payoff". At least Longmire treated it properly (imo).

Now I just need to find another Katee Sackhoff series to follow. Pretty impressive to have two runs like she has with Galactica and Longmire.

Katee Sackhoff is wonderful, for sure. Vic was a great character. The writing for the show was wonderful. I agree that Longmire was character-driven and the "gender" tension between Walt and Vic was very well-played, realistic, and compelling. I cannot say that I have been a big Lou Diamond Phillips fan--except as a reader of Audible books!--but his Henry seemed spot on. I thought Cady, the daughter, was weak at first, but came around to be a good character.

Great plotting.

Any good? I liked most of first four seasons. Didn’t care for episode 1 of first season though.

With anthology type shows like this there's always going to be episodes that don't strike a chord somewhere down the line. I think the Black Mirror movie "Bandersnatch" was responsible for season 5 being only 3 episodes. Season 5 was a mixed bag for me. The first episode was kind of messed up but I liked it best of the 3. The second episode was pretty good but I didn't like the the 3rd episode. I can't stand Miley Cyrus so that didn't help at all.

Top Bottom