What's new

The SCORE! Post your acquisitions here

Picked up this exceptionally clean Remington Model 512 at a gun show two weekends ago. The Remington date code indicates a February 1950 production date.

I grew up around one of these. Later acquired another, but it got away.

The Remington 500 series represents outstanding value in an accurate .22 rifle. This would include the single-shot Model 510, "Targetmaster," magazine-fed repeate Model 511 "Scoremaster," tubular magazine repeater Model 512 "Sportsmaster," magazine-fed Models 513T and 513S "Matchmaster," as well as the magazin-fed Model 521 "Junior Special."

Wonder if anyone else grew up with one of these rifles.

Nice! I have one as well, my dad bought it new as a teenager in 1960.

Picked this up over the weekend. It's a TR Silver Eagle SE122 12Ga. I usually don't buy a firearm on a whim, but I know the gentleman who bought this new and he had nothing but good things to say about it except that it had too much recoil for him, he is an older man, well past retirement age, and he thought this particular gun would have much less recoil.
I was at the local gun shop on Saturday and saw it on the used rack, I inquired about it and was told the guy traded it back in on a handgun, so I negotiated a price and came home with it.

IMG_0213.JPG

Got myself some new CCI small pistol primers, a bag of Starline 38 Special brass, and this antique cleaning kit.

Anybody seen one of these before? Also, look at the date on that Hoppes paper!
IMG_20190406_230842273.jpg
IMG_20190406_230850890.jpg
IMG_20190406_230916568.jpg
IMG_20190406_230926936.jpg
IMG_20190406_230947278.jpg

One of the advantages of selling guns for a living once in a while a manufacture or distributor tosses you a bone. A Walther PPK/S-22 showed yesterday with my name on it. Ever since the early Bond films I've craved a PPK. Thanks Walther!!

PPK lt.jpg

OkieStubble

Dirty Donuts are so Good.
Glock Gen5 Spartan Operator night sight set from Ameriglo. Orange front post with tritium inserts front & back.

IMG_0292.jpg

Stole an older leather holster from my wife that she doesn't use anymore for her Gen1 43 and set it up to carry the 43X for off duty.

IMG_0293.jpg

nortac

"Can't Raise an Eyebrow"
Very nice Rob! And here I would have thought your next gun was going to be another SIG! Who would have guessed it would be another Glock? (Everyone!)

Yes it is! Are you familiar with Braids?

Somewhat familiar, I had one for a Ruger GP100. Both the gun and holster now belong to my brother, but I liked the holster quite a bit. I'm thinking of replacing some or all of my kydex holsters with leather.

Claudel Xerxes

Staff member
Top Bottom