What's new

SOTD Tabula Gratulatoria - September 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
By the way, do you know the ingredients for the soap?
i hope you are finally getting some sun!

I'm guessing you didn't get the original tins as the ingredients list is on the bottom. Manuel's soaps range from no lanolin to varying degrees of lanolin. There is no tallow in any of them. I'll send a PM to you with a pic of the ingredients label for the Rose.

Gentlemen, yesterday and today have been incredibly impressive! I regret that I've been so busy, but wanted to thank you all for sharing!

* Luis, where do you get your ideas from? Another amazing picture!

* Jose, wonderful photo!

* James, nice photo! How did the shave go?

* Bela, another beauty!

* Bill, we sure do miss your imaginative pictures. Hurry back!

proxy.php

:a47: :clap: :ouch1::ouch1::ouch1:

Gentlemen, another week is almost over but my week of holiday has meant only spasmodic attendance unfortunately. I have at every opportunity, however, been visiting the SOTD to admire the superb pics that are typically the fashion here. I hope you have seen already that FREE weeks will be ongoing throughout the month of October, so please continue to provide pics of your own choosing until further notice. I am now back from my hols so normal service is resumed.:001_smile

* Soren, great shot and the razor looks fantastic!

* Matt, very nice. i love your brush!

* Andi, another wonderfully composed picture!

* Jose, well done!

* David (djh), fine looking picture!

* Andi, i am just borrowing it from a friend. However, i am not sure i like it as the shave was not so good. i will try it out for the rest of the week to see what i think.

Please tell me what you think of it, my Friend. If the Toggle is value for what it is sold? This has always interested me :001_smile

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom