What's new

SOTD Tabula Gratulatoria - September 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
* Bela, boy, i love the look of your straights! Great pictures.

* Andi, another beautiful black and white!

* Matt, wow, that brush sure looks beautiful! i am having having a hard time holding out until the end of September! i really want to try it, again.

* David, very nice photo! i see the rain didn't make it into it and ruin the picture! Hee hee. i am also using your favourite, new soap, today. i will tell you have it goes.

Luis, vintage Boots is a new one on me. Is it tallow? Is it veggie?

David, I could not say yes or no, vegetal apparently, but the foam dries as tallow :biggrin1:

@Celestino.. you are very kind :001_cool:

Great photos gentlemens!! this week I had a lot of work.

Lovely B&N Andi & Søren :001_cool:

* David, very nice photo! i see the rain didn't make it into it and ruin the picture! Hee hee. i am also using your favourite, new soap, today. i will tell you have it goes.

Thanks, my friend, and it has stopped raining(mostly). Many roads still unpassable though. JabonMan what? Vetiver-Mandarina-Litsea Cubeba?

27 SEPTEMBER 2012

* The Pils with one shim
* Wilkinson Swords cryongenically frozen (hee hee, this should be interesting)
* Semogue 2011 LE Bristle #1
* Jabonman Soaps Rosa/Velvetier
* Thayers
* Unrefined Shea Buter
My son's birthday, today, he is 12, so he is getting my very first DE and a Chubby 1 Best

View attachment 275082

Ahhh! I should have browsed the FREE week before replying to your comment, celestino. You didn't mix those two scents, did you?:ohmy: And a Happy Birthday to your son too.

Omega #10066 | ARKO | Merkur 1904 | Blue Bird Hi-Stainless | Thayers | D.R. Harris Pink After Shave

proxy.php

proxy.php

Simple, elegant, and a great shave for sure, J.B.:thumbup:

27 SEPTEMBER 2012

* The Pils with one shim
* Wilkinson Swords cryongenically frozen (hee hee, this should be interesting)
* Semogue 2011 LE Bristle #1
* Jabonman Soaps Rosa/Velvetier
* Thayers
* Unrefined Shea Buter
My son's birthday, today, he is 12, so he is getting my very first DE and a Chubby 1 Best

View attachment 275082

Very nice pic, my friend :thumbup:
...and all the best for your son
:wink2:

* David & Andi, thank you both for the well wishes for my son!

David, i bought the soap from another member who had mixed the two scents together. i am having a minor challenge getting used to it, but the soap is very, very nice. i wish it had not been mixed, but i just wanted to try the soap,
i took it as it was. i don't know how much longer i can continue to use it, but i will give it a go.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom