What's new

🎃 🍂 🍁 🍎 🥧 “It’s Fall!” SOTD Theme Week - September 18th, 2023 to September 24th, 2023 🍂 🍁 🍎 🥧 🎃

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aluminum Guerrilla .99
Personna Lab Blue
MWF
Maggard 2 Band
Dana Canoe
Guerrilla .99.jpg

A SOD.jpg

Pre-Shave
Face wash with Neutrogena Liquid Face Soap
Soap/Cream
Martin de Candre
Brush
Zenith Manchurian
Bowl
Captain’s Choice Copper
Razor
Feather AS-D2
Blade
Feather
Aftershave
Thayers WH & Everyman Jack ASB
Fragrance
Mont Blanc
Rating
10/10
Comments
A new razor today, a Feather AS-D2 with a Feather blade. Until I used the Feather blade in this razor, I was not impressed with its performance. The Feather blade makes a difference. Today’s brush is my Zenith Manchurian. This is a dense brush that feels great. Today is the 232nd shave with the MdC. I continue to scrape the upper sides of the jar to paste some of the soap to fill in the bottom. A BBS shave. Have a wonderful day, folks.

Ron R

I survived a lathey foreman
Sunday Schick shave, September 24th 2023

Razor : Schick i2 injector with hydro magic feature variant-Mfg 1954-57, mild to tame mid range. Well built to last and gives a nice shave quickly if needed. I enjoy this razor because it nimble and works well. Had a comfortable close shave this morning.
Blade : Personna SS PTFE (3) very sharp, great longevity, smooths out nicely + predictable.
Soap : Razorock The Dead sea, nice unique scent with some excellent lather qualities.
Brush : Yaqi "black marble" 24mm Tuxedo knot, excellent lather generator, cloud like soft tips, nice splay scrubber + excellent lather painter. First Yaqi brush I bought this on sale 4 years ago and feels great + works well still.
Pre shave : (Dedicated Cashmere synthetic)Brush wash whole face with CeraVe hand bar cleanser with a dollop of clear Aloe Vera on the cleaned beard area.
Prep : Cold water rinse after each pass of 2 + pickups. WTG + ATG + pickups.
Post shave : Razorock The dead sea splash with witch hazel + a dollop of CeraVe moisturizing lotion(scentless).
Results : 1-10 dial - Copy (2)3 template 9.5.1.jpg or CCS,DFS,BBS + no irritation + no weepers=:a17: Had a close comfortable shave this morning with my Schick i2 injector with a coated Personna blade. Not much left to shave from yesterdays closer shave.
SOTD September 24 2023.jpg

Have some great shaves!

SOTD SEPTEMBER 24th
SEPTEMBER 2023 GRUME

Hello friends

With a 35°C start to spring, even the beard refuses to grow. I had to wait two days to have something to cut. But, I did a deep shave with Green Cult 2.0 plate IV. It seems like the Gap of 1.05 and Exposure of 0.20mm suited me. Wizamet (4), Semogue SOC Mistura and SV 70th Anniversary were sublime. I finished this oceanic trip with Brut Oceans and Ach Brito Atlântico.

With us the brilliant McCoy Tyner.

Rating: 10

Have a nice Sunday evening and great shaves.
❤️🪒

E2DD612C-E954-49A3-A1F2-BD29DDBD0D23.jpeg
IMG_1783.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom