What's new

SOTD Tabula Gratulatoria - June 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
proxy.php

MdC - Thater 4125/3 - Gillette Slim - Med Prep - Speick AS Balm - Christian Dior Leather Oud edt

Superb close-up, Matt!:thumbup1: I originally sold my MdC, but I missed it so much, I had to buy another! Great soap, great shave!:thumbup1::001_smile

Monday

Proshave Scuttle ¤ Omega 11137 and Semogue Owners Club ¤ Gillette Fat Handled Tech with Derby Extra (73)
Kent Shaving Soap ¤ Scottish Fine Soaps Classic ASB ¤ Scottish Fine Soaps Classic EDT

Have a nice day, Gentlemen
:001_smile

proxy.php

I think we are going to have a "SOREN" themed week very soon, my friend......two or more brushes will work wonders!:thumbup1:

Good Morning !
~06/04/2012~

Semogue 2011 LE FBristle 1 (#88) \\ EJ BChrome w/ Red IP (UK) \\ Proraso Crema Pre E Dopo Barba \\ MW Lime SS \\ AV Classic Ice Sport Cooling AS

This will be an excellent week. So far the talent looks awesome from this weeks theme pics posted already. Excited to see what is to come for the duration of this week. Any who, I am also happy to say that I looking forward to trying out some new items i've ordered over the week. I got two pucks of Coconut Haslinger SS as well as EJ Sea Buckthorn. I do believe my next last purchase before I start school fulltime will be converting my progress to a mergress! Have a great day my Friends!

proxy.php

The photos so far today have been simply amazing, and yours is very fitting indeed, Balaji!:thumbup1: And enjoy your new acquisitions, my friend:001_smile

4 JUNE 2012

Good morning, gents, and i do apologize in advance, but i can not alter my photos; no photoshop! i hope this is fine.

*Gillette Single Ring
*Bolzanos
*Semogue 2011 LE Bristle #1
*Mystic Water Bay Rum
*OSMA alum
*Thayers
*Unrefined Shea Butter
*Beastie Boys being honoured to commemorate the passing of Adam Yauch with their best album, Paul's Boutique! Enjoy life to the fullest, everyone!

No apologies necessary, celestino. As I said in my PM, the themed weeks are ideas but in no way have to be adhered to. Keep posting your pics, my friend... they are worthy of a place in the SOTD, no matter what the theme.:thumbup1:

proxy.php

Martin de Candre // Merkur Progress // Simpson Duke 3 // Oil Martin de Candre

Luis, Marco and I were a bit slow on this one. We should have called it LUIS "themed week" as after all, you are the B&W master here! And the above shot is one of the reasons why! :thumbup1:

Monday morning, June 4, 2012

Gillette NEW long-comb w/ Personna Med Prep blade,
Semogue 1250 boar bristle brush,
MWF shaving soap w/ warm water lather,
finish with cold water rinse for a DFS!

Back to the Gillette NEW for a few days! :001_smile

And enjoy that Gillette New, Nick!:001_smile Great pic.....but I miss your fabulous lather!:wink2::thumbup1:

View attachment 248658

And, further disclaimers, this is a 40s Shake Shake Sharp that I used this morning with Proraso and a badger brush, not this old boar! Great theme, BTW, perhaps I will have time this week to do something a bit more age appropriate (for a 40s razor true black and white- for a 50s razor, something that looks like a poleroid) and true to SOTD (all ingredients used that day). But the theme itself hooked me!

Thanks for posting, Ron, and don't worry about not posting to the theme....it doesn't matter one bit. With pics like yours, they are a most welcome addition.:thumbup1:

Marvellous composition, Keith!:thumbup1: Are you on a 4 day holiday too, my friend?

Thanks David. I was actually really happy at how it turned out. My main focus was trying to get the grain to show in the brush.

I don't think I'll be able to keep this weeks photos entirely B/W though. A splash of colour may appear in some :)

No extra holiday for us on this side of the Irish Sea (well except for the North of course).

Thanks David. I was actually really happy at how it turned out. My main focus was trying to get the grain to show in the brush.

I don't think I'll be able to keep this weeks photos entirely B/W though. A splash of colour may appear in some :)

No extra holiday for us on this side of the Irish Sea (well except for the North of course).

:nonod::nonod:

Marco

B&B's Man in Italy
Monday, 4.vi.2012

Predopobarba Vitos
Semogue 2000
Valobra Crema di Sapone Purissima
Mühle R89
Croma Diamant
Thayer's Witch Hazel Lemon
O Melhor ASB

proxy.php

5/8" Garantie Solingen
Spanish handmade best badger brush
Arko shaving soap
Kartopu Limon Eau de Cologne

proxy.php

Trumpf Slant - German Vintage Razor
with Saphir Vintage Blade (1)
Hans Baier 21mm Silvertip
Erasmic Stick
Irisch Moos AS

Have a nice day! :smile:

proxy.php

Simply fantastic, Gentlemen! Wow!

Marco

B&B's Man in Italy

Monday

Proshave Scuttle ¤ Omega 11137 and Semogue Owners Club ¤ Gillette Fat Handled Tech with Derby Extra (73)
Kent Shaving Soap ¤ Scottish Fine Soaps Classic ASB ¤ Scottish Fine Soaps Classic EDT

Have a nice day, Gentlemen
:001_smile

proxy.php

Good Morning !
~06/04/2012~

Semogue 2011 LE FBristle 1 (#88) \\ EJ BChrome w/ Red IP (UK) \\ Proraso Crema Pre E Dopo Barba \\ MW Lime SS \\ AV Classic Ice Sport Cooling AS

This will be an excellent week. So far the talent looks awesome from this weeks theme pics posted already. Excited to see what is to come for the duration of this week. Any who, I am also happy to say that I looking forward to trying out some new items i've ordered over the week. I got two pucks of Coconut Haslinger SS as well as EJ Sea Buckthorn. I do believe my next last purchase before I start school fulltime will be converting my progress to a mergress! Have a great day my Friends!

proxy.php

Ivan, Soren and Balaji, three Masters and three Masterpieces! Wonderful, my friends!

Marco

B&B's Man in Italy
View attachment 248658

And, further disclaimers, this is a 40s Shake Shake Sharp that I used this morning with Proraso and a badger brush, not this old boar! Great theme, BTW, perhaps I will have time this week to do something a bit more age appropriate (for a 40s razor true black and white- for a 50s razor, something that looks like a poleroid) and true to SOTD (all ingredients used that day). But the theme itself hooked me!

A great, "soft" shot! And definitely in the theme!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom