What's new

SOTD Tabula Gratulatoria - June 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Luis, your superior shots need no further presentation. Amazing!

I too agree that this photo own certain je ne sais quoi. It's much more than representation of SOTD tools. It's kinda storytelling and a mystique too. Very retro, very nice. I like it a lot.

Marco

B&B's Man in Italy
Thank you very much. Can I post pictures this week in sepia, or black and white only? I think sepia also falls within the category, but I need confirmation, David, please.

Of course you can. The themed weeks I introduced about one year ago are for more fun only, you are no way forced to follow them. All pictures are always welcomed. And, to answer your question directly, sepia pics do fall in this category.

Thanks Marco and David. I'll try.
Marco, on my picture today, Italian pencils, exceptional quality, Vittorio Martini 1866, ha ha.

proxy.php

Martin de Candre // Merkur Progress // Simpson Duke 3 // Oil Martin de Candre

Luis, when I'm older I want to take pictures like you, ha ha. Thanks for showing us the way forward.

(Luis, cuando yo sea mayor quiero hacer fotos como tú, ja, ja. Gracias por enseñarnos el camino a seguir.)

Last edited:
Monday
View attachment 248671

Pre: MRGLO, Family Dollar Deep Cleansing Skin Cream
Soap: RazoRock XXX
Brush: Semogue 2030 Pure Badger
Razor: Fatip open comb Polished Nickel, with an Ikon Bulldog Handle
Blade: Astra Superior Premium Platinum
A/S: Captain's Choice

Ray, great products, excellent composition, and all adds up to a:thumbup: shave, captured in a:thumbup: pic!:001_smile

Gillette President
Personna Meds Blue
TFS Bergamotto Neroli
Semogue 1800
Guinot Aftershave Balm​

Absolutely wonderful shave, I am loving the Bergamotto Neroli. Fantastic soap, and together with the Semogue it is incredible.
I received the balm as a gift, and it is the best aftershave product I have used.

proxy.php

The 1800 is looking good, Till:thumbup1: You been enjoying the occasion? Were you at the pageant yesterday?

The 1800 is looking good, Till:thumbup1: You been enjoying the occasion? Were you at the pageant yesterday?
I am seriously considering grabbing another boar. It was my girlfriends birthday yesterday, so I was at Thorpe park, and then went out to dinner. How are you enjoying the festivities?

Marco

B&B's Man in Italy
Gillette President
Personna Meds Blue
TFS Bergamotto Neroli
Semogue 1800
Guinot Aftershave Balm​

Absolutely wonderful shave, I am loving the Bergamotto Neroli. Fantastic soap, and together with the Semogue it is incredible.
I received the balm as a gift, and it is the best aftershave product I have used.

proxy.php

Till, I agree with you on TFS producing such fantastic soaps! And the Semogue 1800 is one of my favourite boars, too! BTW, marvellous pic Sir!

Wonderful photos and fantastic products, gentlemen! I've been on vacation for a few days without access to most of my shave den. I don't post pictures but I look forward to getting back to posting my shaves tomorrow.

Marco

B&B's Man in Italy
Good morning friends! :001_smile

PREP: Proraso Preshave Cream
BRUSH: KENT BK12 Pure Badger Siver tip
SOAP/CREAM: J&E Atkinson's I COLONIALI, Softening Shaving Cream with Rhubarb
SCUTTLE / BOWL: Fitjar Lathering Up Shaving Bowl
RAZOR: 8/8" J.A. Henckels Friodur, Square Point, Stainless steel
STROP: Kanayama Cordovan #60000
SHAVE: 2 passes, WTG/XTG
AS: J&E Atkinson's I COLONIALI, Sooting Aftershave Emulsion with Rhubarb
RESULT: Awesome shave

proxy.php

Have a nice day,
Béla

Marvellous, Bela! Simply marvellous!

I am seriously considering grabbing another boar. It was my girlfriends birthday yesterday, so I was at Thorpe park, and then went out to dinner. How are you enjoying the festivities?

Till, if your are looking for another boar, the Semogue Owners Club is a must. It is my favourite. You had a busy day then yesterday!:001_smile Thorpe Park must have been packed, what with the school half term and holiday! The river pagaent was incredible on Sunday, just a shame the rain didn't hold all for the duration.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom