SOTD Tabula Gratulatoria - March 2012

Discussion in 'Shave of the Day!' started by professorchaos, Mar 8, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. professorchaos

professorchaos Moderator Emeritus

Normally I'd like to kick off this thread with a selection of my favorites. Unfortunately, mahogony row at work has decided to put in a web filter. Long story short, I can't see the wonderful SOTD shots from work. So I am a few days late getting this one together. A few of the many which caught my eye follow.

2. Thank you, Henry:001_smile

3. Marco

Marco Steward Contributor

Grazie, Maestro.

4. Thanks Henry, these all are very wonderful shots!

Last edited: Mar 9, 2012
  5. Limited time tonight as I am going away for a week after work tomorrow. Things to do! Will have my laptop with me so I will still be viewing and commenting when I get the chance. Another day of supreme shots by all, gentlemen. Congratulations everybody!!!!:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

6. Thank you, Henry - the pleasure is whole on my side :001_smile :001_smile

7. Thank you, Henry - it is both an honour and a pleasure!

8. Thank you.

9. Can't beat a well honed straight. Congratulations, Mike, on this excellent shave. Great feeling when it all goes according to plan.:001_smile

10. What a gorgeous pic, Chris! Love the colour splash. Brilliant!!:thumbup1:

11. A great way to start a Sunday, Bela. Very nice shave and pic!:thumbup1:

12. Do you have all the RazoRock scents, Chris? A guaranteed perfect shave with this combination!:thumbup1:

13. So much clarity in your close-up, Erwin!:thumbup1:

14. This must have been a consolation shave, Soren!:001_huh: And this surely made up for yesterday's defeat:thumbup1:

15. Nice one, Johnny!:thumbup1:

16. I PIF'ed my Third Eye to my best friends brother along with a razor a M&F brush because with two kids he couldn't afford anything. I've been meaning to get the two new scents but haven't got around to it. Razorock soaps my favorite soft soaps and have been for a while now.

17. Thanks Dave!

18. Very elegantly done, Emanuel, and a new brush?:thumbup1:

19. Not one, but two magical pics! Love them both.:001_smile

20. Mike, I adore these outdoor shots.....something very desirable in them. Keep focused, there's an outdoor theme coming very shortly.:001_smile

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.