What's new

SOTD Tabula Gratulatoria - June 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Till, if your are looking for another boar, the Semogue Owners Club is a must. It is my favourite. You had a busy day then yesterday!:001_smile Thorpe Park must have been packed, what with the school half term and holiday! The river pagaent was incredible on Sunday, just a shame the rain didn't hold all for the duration.
Because of the rain, and the river pageant, Thorpe park was pretty much empty. Had to wait about 10-20min per ride when the usual wait is 1 1/2 hours.

Good Morning !
~06/05/2012~

Kimson VU Silvertip \\ Merkur Progress w/ Red IP \\ Proraso Crema Pre E Dopo Barba \\ Martin De Candre \\ Al Raz's ASB Custom "El Tangerino"

Twas an excellent shave today for an excellent day! I hope you all have a great day Gents!

proxy.php

Two-tone MdC! Scented and unscented all in one?! Is that a new variety just out, Balaji?!!:lol::001_smile

Tuesday

Bukhave Scuttle ¤ Semogue Caravela ¤ Gillette Fat Handled Tech with Derby Extra (74)
Sir Irisch Moos Shaving Soap ¤ La Toja After Shave Balm

Have a nice day, Gentlemen :001_smile

proxy.php

Now this has to be captured for posterity......Soren has only used ONE brush today!!!:lol: A very beautiful pic, my friend.:001_smile:thumbup1:

This morning:

- Veleiro Pre-Shave Soap
- 66-60 Hautnähröl
- Gillette Crema de Afeitar Aloe Vera
- Semogue Limited Edition 2010
- Bull Mastiff Gillette New Short Comb with Polsilver (1)
- Myrsol Masaje Antesol
- The Handmade Soap Company After Shave Soothing Cream

proxy.php

A few items I don't recognise here.....always a treat to see.:001_smile A wonderful pic too!:thumbup1:

Proraso White pre-shave
RazoRock Boston Tea Party
Century restored
5/8 Boker King Cutter
RazoRock 888 ASL and wax
DR Harris Classic EdC
proxy.php

How is the longevity with the Harris Classic, Mark? I love citrus but they usually don't stay around that long, I find.

Good morning friends! :001_smile

PREP: Proraso Preshave Cream
BRUSH: KENT BK12 Pure Badger Siver tip
SOAP/CREAM: J&E Atkinson's I COLONIALI, Softening Shaving Cream with Rhubarb
SCUTTLE / BOWL: Fitjar Lathering Up Shaving Bowl
RAZOR: 8/8" J.A. Henckels Friodur, Square Point, Stainless steel
STROP: Kanayama Cordovan #60000
SHAVE: 2 passes, WTG/XTG
AS: J&E Atkinson's I COLONIALI, Sooting Aftershave Emulsion with Rhubarb
RESULT: Awesome shave

proxy.php

Have a nice day,
Béla

And my 11,000th post I reserve for you, Bela. :a50:This is simply stunning, my friend!:thumbup1: I can't imagine how large that BK12 is!:ohmy:

Now this has to be captured for posterity......Soren has only used ONE brush today!!!:lol: A very beautiful pic, my friend.:001_smile:thumbup1:

Constitution Day in Denmark today, so it's a day off :biggrin1: and I thought I would kick back a little and try a real classic shave with only one brush :lol:
But stay tuned, I have something special planned for the weekend :wink:

And congrats on the 11K :a50: :a14: :thumbup: :a54:

Tuesday morning:

Simpson / Czech & Speake / Tradere / Floid / Penhaligon's

proxy.php

That's one classy line up you have there, David, and a great pic to go with it!:ohmy: Are you planning to buy another O&C? I really love that soap.:001_smile

Two-tone MdC! Scented and unscented all in one?! Is that a new variety just out, Balaji?!!:lol::001_smile

Hey David! No its just the plain ol Unscented version. This was just a photo effect that I thought looked nice for today SOTD pic. But it would be interesting to see a soap in that manor? Not just MdC but including all others out there!

Now that's an interesting combination, Marco.....MdC and Arlington:001_wub: Not tried that one yet. Brilliant old pic, my friend. It's so good to have you posting more pics again.

AGREED! Very nice combo and excellent pic. My unscented MdC pairs well with any AS Balm or Lotion!

And my 11,000th post I reserve for you, Bela. :a50:This is simply stunning, my friend!:thumbup1: I can't imagine how large that BK12 is!:ohmy:

David,
Congratulation on the 11,000th post. :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup: ... it was very honored for me. :001_smile
I wish you many more such nice, round numbers!

Cheers,
Béla

proxy.php

Proraso New Formula
Rudy Vey Chubby 2 clone
Fatboy w/ Personna Med Prep (2)
TOBS Jermyn St AS

Awesome shave. I'm always surprised at how much glide and cushion Proraso provides. I think because it was so cheap compared to my other soaps I somehow discount its effectivness in my brain. I really have to get over that! Proraso is a winner! And its 6:08 pm and I still faintly smell the Jermyn St. :001_wub:

Glad you like the Proraso, Chris. I tried it twice and on both occasions, despite a fantastic shave, was left with such a tight feeling skin afterwards.:huh: Interestingly, I was recently sent a sample of SMN made by the same company, and guess what?....yep....same thing. Oh well, guess it wasn't mean't to be.:thumbup1::sad: A really well executed shot, my friend!

Gillette Adjustable Long Black Handle
with Bluebird (3)
Semogue 2010LE
De Vergulde Hand Shaving Stick
HBG for Men Florida AS

Have a nice day! :smile:

proxy.php

Cheat, Erwin, cheat!!!!:lol::lol: Now come on.....I was expecting this from Keith after his comments yesterday, but not from you, my friend!!!! Only joking!!!:lol::lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom