What's new

SOTD - November 30 through December 6, 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brush: Rooney 3/2 in Best Badger
Razor: Gentlemans Shop. Handle made by Edwin Jagger and head by Merkur.
Blade: Derby
Soap: AOS Sandalwood
A/S: Kiehls cucumber tonic
Cologne Water: Añeja Lavanda

Saturday

Speick Shave Stick
Rooney 1/1 Finest
Slant with Treet Blue Special
Bump Patrol
Pinaud Bay Rum
Thayer's Superhazel
Proraso ASB

After five days of my turn with the shave stick, Dr. Arly I went back to one of mine. It's awfully hard to get a bad lather with a shave stick and a badger brush!:thumbup1:

EJ BBB
HD with shaving shack Israeli blade (1)
Taylor's Almond SC - first use today and loved the scent and lather!
Clinique asb
Kiehl's musk oil cologne

5/8 L.West
Rebadgered Ever Ready
Mitchell's Wool Fat
Blue Floid

proxy.php

post 10k training run shave:

Flare-tip Rocket / Shark (Day 2) / Omega boar brush / Proraso soap / Thayer's / Proraso AS / Nivea ASB / L'Occitane Vetyver cologne

I've been hesitant to use Proraso as its a bit cold and dry here this week, but I had a terrific shave today - a reminder that not all great shave soaps contain tallow.

Barry

Great photo! I really enjoy the minimalistic simplicity of this one.

Regards.

Jakob

Thank you, Jakob. I have been enjoying your photos for a long time, and today's is another great one!

Once again, I enjoy all of your wonderful SOTD photos, the number of which seems to be increasing every day.
Bravo Vasco, Eelco, Jon, Mark, Live2Ride, Jakob, Henry and Mike (and anyone else I may have forgotten to mention by name :blush:) -- Great stuff!! :clap:

I am considering upgrading to a Nikon DSLR, just to attempt keep up with you guys. For now, I'll keep at it with my old school Cannon powershot.

Thank you. You are doing quite well with the Canon Powershot!

Since I have been on last,, I have received my samples from Susie's Bubbles N Squeak.....

Coconut Lime Verbena- While I'm not the coconut type,, I love the lime,, and I'm looking forward to trying this out.... The two scents are balanced very well...

Lemongrass E. O.- This just smells delicious...!!! It's almost like a lemonhead candy... I'm just getting ready to shave with it,, and I hope that I lather myself wildly enough to 'accidentally' ingest some of the suds....!!!

Both scents are pleasant,, yet subtle enough to avoid overwhelming the senses....

Thanks again,, Susie...!!!!

Oosic-handled Merkur DE with a Bic
QED 2824 The Best of the Best Badger Brush
QED Sandalwood Shaving Soap
QED DaVinci Water
Caswell & Massey Sandalwood Cologne:001_wub:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom