Soap: RazoRock Santa Maria del Fiore Sapone da Barba
Brush: The Crazy Badger Ebony/Purple ash wood two band finest badger 26mm
Razor: Pearl SHD-21G
Blade: Feather Hi-Stainless (3)
Post Splash: Thayers Lemon Witch Hazel
After Shave: RazoRock Santa Maria del Fiore Lozione Dopo-barba

PhotoMania_1497056756078.jpg

2017-06-09-21-23-01.jpg

First shave using a Kamisori. Different techniques than a western straight but nothing a little patience can't handle. Overall a very fine shave and razor.
proxy.php

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Beautiful warm toned photograph, Michael. Nice looking kamisori. How did the Cremo Sandalwood perform? I almost bought a tub today when I picked up the Cremo brush.

Beautiful warm toned photograph, Michael. Nice looking kamisori. How did the Cremo Sandalwood perform? I almost bought a tub today when I picked up the Cremo brush.
It's okay, I could do with a stronger and longer lasting scent and the lather doesn't hold up like some of the other soaps I have. It's not bad in any way really it just doesn't compare to some of the others like TOBS G.F.T. They set the bar pretty high. I will say that the brush still has a smell that just won't fade. I need to give it a nice shampoo and condition.

Saturday SOTD
proxy.php

Razor: Jurgen Hempel Jarwin Razor
Blade: Personna Super Stainless (D8)
Brush: Zen Crossbones Romera 24mm Manchurian
Scuttle: Dirty Bird 1.5
Pre-Shave Scrub: Lisa's Sunny Citrus
Pre-Shave Oil: Jasmine Creamsicle
Shave Soap: Neumann Old Fashioned Soda
Aftershave: Small Batch Shave Tonic

SOTN 08-06-17
Heated shower, soap Le Père Lucien apricot, badger brush two bands owners club Semogue, razor J. A. Henckels Solingen zwillingswerk Friodur inox 6/8, after shave Myrsol masaje antesol. Good night gentlemen.
proxy.php

Enviado desde mi XT1635-02 mediante Tapatalk

Beautiful close-in image, Vesalio. It has a nice warm glow to it.

It's okay, I could do with a stronger and longer lasting scent and the lather doesn't hold up like some of the other soaps I have. It's not bad in any way really it just doesn't compare to some of the others like TOBS G.F.T. They set the bar pretty high. I will say that the brush still has a smell that just won't fade. I need to give it a nice shampoo and condition.

That's the major criticism I've seen about the Cremo Sandalwood and the main reason I was hesitant to buy it.

DeLuxe Le Mans
DeLuxe Finest Badger
Mongoose /Hempel Torpedo Ti
Fine Italian Citrus AS

Regards
proxy.php

Enviado desde mi SM-G935F mediante Tapatalk

Attractive layout. I really like the backdrop color which is an excellent contrast to your elements.

proxy.php

Pre-Shave: @khun_diddy Olive Oil Soap, cold water
Razor: Colonial General Aluminium
Blade: Schick Proline (1)
Brush: Paladin Chief Strawberry Amber
Lather: Mike's Hungarian Lavender
Post-shave: Alum, Stirling Bay Laurel Witch Hazel, Australian Emu Oil

Thank you for your wonderful pictures gentlemen - I hope you all have a fantastic Friday :thumbup:

Splendid high angle POV. Off center placement of the razor is spot on. The color of the brush is riveting and coordinates well with the artwork.

Ron,

The Injector was ok and the shaves were meh...compared to a straight but understanderbly so since I use a straight 6 out of 7 days a week and then use one of several vintage SE or DE razors on Sunday and with what I have the injector under normal use only see's a shave about 6 times a year so I never really get comfortable useing it but Thursdays shave was excellent with my newest addition.

View attachment 795452

Ron,

The Injector was ok and the shaves were meh...compared to a straight but understanderbly so since I use a straight 6 out of 7 days a week and then use one of several vintage SE or DE razors on Sunday and with what I have the injector under normal use only see's a shave about 6 times a year so I never really get comfortable useing it but Thursdays shave was excellent with my newest addition.

View attachment 795452

A very eye-catching arrayment, Willaim.

2017-06-09

Ikea bowl ¤ Safetyrazors Silvertip ¤ 5/8" Dovo Special
TOBS Eton College ¤ Floïd Blue ¤ D.R. Harris Arlington

proxy.php

That is such a neat, seamless reflection, Søren. And it has a very outré feel to it. Bravo!!

SOTD:8th June 2017.
View attachment 795463

Shaving recipe for today.

Prep: hot shower:/Cussons Imperial Leather: Peppermint & Eucalyptus Shower Gel .

Pre:

warm wet flannel to my face.

Wilkinsons Fruits~Rhubarb & Vanilla Body Butter.

Brush: Frank Shaving Synthetic.

Bowl Lather.

Cream: Palmolive 'Classic' Cream.

Blade: Treet Platinum. (1)

Razor: Muhle R41.

Warm wet flannel/ cold wet flannel to rinse my face.

Peppermint Oil & Witch Hazel Mixture/4711~ Cologne A/S.

The Real Shaving Co.~Post Shave Soothing Balm.

Welcome to SOTD, Barry. Like your detailed recipes for your shaves.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom