What's new

New Shavemac in Honor of the Configurator Closing

Anyone that ordered at the last minute like I did, February 28th before the configurator closed down? Did everyone get a shipping notification email?
I have 4x more ordered a few days before the closing. Didn’t receive the e-mail yet. But I think Bernd is super busy with all these orders. I know he wanted to ship them all before the end of this month, but I think it was just too much work for such a short time.

Sotd pic

515172EA-0B61-4614-8E61-46DF70EF705D.jpeg

I ordered on February 26th, shipping note was sent on Monday March 25th. @ZeelandsRoem
Yeah, he probably got slammed with last minute orders like I did on the 28th/29th. If it weren't for this thread I would have already forgotten about that order and probably one day just be surprised when it shows up in my mailbox. Several orders ago I did notice that some Shavemac's emails wound up in my spam folder but I always mark it as "NOT SPAM" but somehow sometimes it still showed up as spam. Any time Bernd responds to my emails I always get them but shipping notifications sometimes get in my spam folder or never get them at all. Strange.

Last edited:
I am glad you like it!! You have the whole range, from pure to D01 2 band. The D01 is my favourite Shavemac knot material. Is it quite a bit different from your D01 2 bands?
I asked Bernd before I placed my order if he still sold Pure badger but he said no. So not sure when he stopped stocking that grade of badger, even though it was still listed on the website in the section titled something like "different grades of hair"

I am glad you like it!! You have the whole range, from pure to D01 2 band. The D01 is my favourite Shavemac knot material. Is it quite a bit different from your D01 2 bands?
Yes, no scrub with the 3Band but still a firm resistance with soft tips.
The regular 3Band is the only missing one now but given that my Pure and Best are a bit floppy for my taste I’m not sure I would want one.

Top Bottom