What's new

Mike's Natural Soap

me too..just ordered the bay rum..
mikes was going to be my winter soap to try..oh well..
loving my R41..can't wait to see how it likes the bay rum.

Rudy Vey

Shaving baby skin and turkey necks
I am normally not doing any soap reviews, but I must say from all the tallow-based artisan soaps this is the absolute best one!!
I was pif'ed a square of the Barbershop, and after I pushed it into a plastic tub, I used it a few times this week. This soap holds up to many of my old, vintage soaps. Mike, well done!! Now, I am waiting for the sandalwood scent we talked about....
So, you may see me selling some of my other artisan soaps soon.

I have recently received my order of barbershop and Peppermint & Rosemary + a free generous sample of pine & cedarwood (which was nice of Mike considering I was torn between P&R and P&C scents how did he know - beats me). I must say that soaps smell very nice and perform very well I put them in the same ligue as WMF, Tabac and RR Artisan line. Do yourself a favor and get yourself some of his soap.

I'll have to pick some of this stuff up when September rolls around, darn summer restraint!
Can't believe I missed the ball on the Mikes in the never-ending PIF thread

Yah they go lighting fast, I'll catch one of them soon enough. Until then I have a ton of software I need to start using up haha

Well, I have to say one thing about the Mike's Mafia - you guys are persistent! I posted in here a week or so ago that I was interested to try this soap out after the 2012 Purchase Sabbatical is over. Well, after no fewer than four offers from four different gents to PIF me some, I figured there must be something here that I was missing. So, in the name of duty (Hey, I am a Soap Steward after all!) I gave up and took someone up on his offer, trading for a tin of Mike's Barbershop scent, which I am happy to say was waiting for me when I returned from vacation today. Looking forward to giving it a spin on Monday.

Really curious about Mikes soaps. How do they stand up to MWF?

As an MWF fanatic it pains me a bit to say it, but Mike's soaps are better. Just as slick, but more cushion, and very interesting scents -- really fabulous stuff. I've been using the Unscented with a small amount of Rose & Cedarwood mixed in, and it is really the bee's knees. Makes wonderful superlather, too, with a dab of your favorite cream. Try 'em!

Mike's Natural Soaps are outstanding along with great and I mean great customer service. He stands behind his product and wants his customers to be 100% satisfied. Mike's soaps create rich and creamy lather that contain some of the best moisturizing ingredients you can find in any soap or cream. I have now begun to reapply the excess shaving lather to my face after I completed my shave. I rub onto my face with my hand just like you would an aftershave lotion and then I let it rest and absorb into my skin while I do a little shave den clean up of my brush, bowl, razor and surrounding area. After several minutes I rinse and then begin to apply my aftershave products. Give it a try and see if you notice any improvements in your facial skin.

Man I was going to order the bay rum in tin but waited a few hours before proceeding to checkout. By then it was sold out :(. What was I thinking? UGHHHHHH

What is this Mike's stuff? Am I missing out on something? I'm a pretty hardcore Italian soap only guy, but this thread has piqued my curiosity...where can I find this little gem?

Top Bottom