What's new

Barbershop Beauty (pin up shoot)

Great stuff! I really like #1, 2 and 9. And I like where you're going in #s 3 and #7: that classic pinup pose. The background needs some work.

I love the idea of a Waldorf pinup calendar! Let us know if it happens.

Well, for starters, in my younger days I did some work as a professional photographer, and I'd like to say that is great work that you did...your poses and use of setting are fantastic, your model is very attractive and resembles a young Bettie Page (see below), all-in-all, great work...are you sure you're not a professional? :laugh: You really should consider putting it together as a calendar...I'd be willing to bet it would sell very well, here...

In memorium Bettie Page (1923-2008)

proxy.php

your poses and use of setting are fantastic, your model is very attractive and resembles a young Bettie Page (see below), all-in-all, great work...are you sure you're not a professional?

Thank you! I did used to work as a professional portrait photographer but just doing families and babies and the like. I find my hobby work more fun even if I'm not as good at it.

Luc

"To Wiki or Not To Wiki, That's The Question".
Staff member
Thank you! I did used to work as a professional portrait photographer but just doing families and babies and the like. I find my hobby work more fun even if I'm not as good at it.

I think this thread is a good example that you have talent Danielle! :thumbup:

Dunno if you know who Bunny Yeager was, but she was famous for her pix of Bettie Page, Marilyn Monroe, and a lot of the early Playboy photos...she had to start somewhere, and as far as I can see you've got that start...keep it up...ya never know, you might be the next Bunny Yeager...:thumbup1:

Top Bottom