What's new

Barbershop Beauty (pin up shoot)

Yeah, I still don't see any of that stuff....

Ahh thanks, but towels are such poor conversationalists.

Most towels are like this guy.
proxy.php

proxy.php

YEAY! Yup that's me. Funnily enough I didn't notice this at all when shooting or even when editing the pictures (and I edit in great detail). But it was when the model posted the image on Facebook that a friend of ours noticed me in here! I think I'm so well framed (accidentally) that I liked it enough to not bother changing it once it was pointed out to me!

Oh.. and I could probably get you that towel's phone number if you'd like! :lol: :thumbup1:

If you zoom in on the pic it looks like this:

[removed at OP's request]

:lol:

:tongue_sm

Last edited:
Lovely photos, i am into the burlesque scene (a good friend of mine is a burlesque dancer), and those photos are very retro and cool:thumbup1:

If you zoom in on the pic it looks like this:
:link:

OH MY GOD!
:blushing::blushing::blushing::blushing::blushing::blushing:
I had forgotten I uploaded that picture when I first joined. Sorry I had to remove it. It's quite embarrassing. I like being behind the camera for the most part!
:blushing::blushing::blushing::blushing::blushing::blushing:

Last edited:
Those were absolutely amazing pictures. Definitely brings back some memories. true pin-up style and fashin. Love it. Steve

Excellent work. I know how much thought goes into creating even one image like these. Can you share any technical information?

Yup, the hair style and the color are reminiscent of 1920s and 1930s photos, and the model looks to be a natural. Well done!

My only picky point is No. 10, where I think the angle was unfortunate. Makes her hips look large-ish.

I'd go for a calendar as well. Keep us posted.

Phil

My only picky point is No. 10, where I think the angle was unfortunate. Makes her hips look large-ish.

Yeah it's not so much the angle as the fact that the outfit she was wearing isn't tight fitting and hung loose from her body. Thanks for the feedback though.

Luc

"To Wiki or Not To Wiki, That's The Question".
Staff member
Any plans to do more pictures? I think you did an awesome work!

Top Bottom