What's new

Zoom Virtual Meetup Friday, April 3, 5:00pm-8:00pm PST

That was big fun today fellas. I dig up some of my ole pipe stuff - most of the tobacco is dated 2003-2005 range. Anything decent?

AA2DA823-EB78-40F3-9608-CB35C0843E84.jpeg

65F80929-B767-4214-AB8A-794404EB02C0.jpeg

8087EAEC-7A84-4AEB-AFBF-C63758F0EE2D.jpeg

60DB5E0B-2ADE-462F-A78B-9899ACC405EF.jpeg

Toothpick

Needs milk and a bidet!
Staff member
Well I forgot. Funny thing is by happenstance I lit up a cigar around 7ish. and it wasn’t until after I finished that I thought “shoot! Forgot about the Zoom!”. Then the fam came out to hang by the fire. So maybe next time!

Hirsute

Used to have fun with Commander Yellow Pantyhose
That was big fun today fellas. I dig up some of my ole pipe stuff - most of the tobacco is dated 2003-2005 range. Anything decent?

View attachment 1082393
View attachment 1082394
View attachment 1082395
View attachment 1082396

The Don Carlos is a very nice pipe, the Tinsky and Brebbia are great ones too. The meet looks like it could be an IMP or an Altinok—any markings?

For the tobacco, the big winner is the pre-2003 escudo. Also very good are the Best Brown, the Mick McQuade plug, the nightcap, and the Momoyama.

Nice bunch of pipes and tobacco there!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

nortac

"Can't Raise an Eyebrow"
Interesting - I assume it’s good stuff? I cracked it open last night, only to find it was the first time it had been opened. Smells delicious.
I enjoy the Momoyama as a special treat on occasion. I won a tin in a PIF a few years back. I jarred it up in a small mason jar but kept the empty tin for the artwork.

The Don Carlos is a very nice pipe, the Tinsky and Brebbia are great ones too. The meet looks like it could be an IMP or an Altinok—any markings?

For the tobacco, the big winner is the pre-2003 escudo. Also very good are the Best Brown, the Mick McQuade plug, the nightcap, and the Momoyama.

Nice bunch of pipes and tobacco there!

The smaller Meerschaum says IMP on the hard case it came in. The case on the other calabash meerschaum doesn’t say anything though. Are idea if these are decent?

Hirsute

Used to have fun with Commander Yellow Pantyhose
The smaller Meerschaum says IMP on the hard case it came in. The case on the other calabash meerschaum doesn’t say anything though. Are idea if these are decent?

The IMP is a nice pipe. Good quality meerschaum, good engineering. Should smoke well. The calabash is made from wood instead of a gourd, so it’s more durable but also a bit cheaper than a gourd calabash. It won’t absorb moisture like a gourd will, but it’s likely a fine smoker. You still get the benefit OT the large chamber to cool the smoke. The cup of the calabash may be block meer or pressed. I wouldn’t sweat the difference too much in a calabash. I’d smoke away and see how it goes.

Top Bottom