What's new

Zizanie, anyone? (Scoobie Doobie Do, la la la..)

Temporarily lost my mind there. Pardon me. Now I have an endless loop of Sinatra's "Strangers in the Night.
Has anyone here had experience with Zizanie? Reportedly the favorite of Ole Blue Eyes, I've read the mixed reviews on BN, and am intrigued with a juice that has managed to survive since the early 1930s.
Any opinions, oh wise and well-scented ones?

I don't have any experience with it, but it's interesting to hear about fragrances that are supposed to have been popular with celebrities. Creed even has a handout that they give listing who wore what. Anyway, it seems like between them, Sinatra and Churchill have worn just about everything made between 1875 and 1998.

Interesting, Nid Hog. I've seen a thread about "celebrity scents" somewhere else. I have no idea if they're accurate. Cary Grant must have been into colognes because I've seen several claimed to be "his scent".
Others I've heard:
Winston Churchill: Blenheim Bouquet
Sean Connery: Jicky
David Nivin: AdP

Interesting, Nid Hog. I've seen a thread about "celebrity scents" somewhere else. I have no idea if they're accurate. Cary Grant must have been into colognes because I've seen several claimed to be "his scent".
Others I've heard:
Winston Churchill: Blenheim Bouquet
Sean Connery: Jicky
David Nivin: AdP

Creed reps like to say that Green Irish Tweed was created for Cary Grant. Grant died in 1986 and GIT was released in '85. I'm sure it's possible that he wore it a lot in that last year, or that Creed had a secret pipeline to his lair before they publicly released it. Still, it sounds like hype to me. But who knows?

Top Bottom