What's new

Zellers Timex

I've been in Zellers maybe 4 times in my life. The other day my friend and I were at the mall and they wanted to scope out some of the going out of business sales so I joined them going to Zellers. I spied this Timex T2M705 for 30 bucks it was hard to pass up.

proxy.php

That looks great...especially for $30. I was in my local Zellers last night looking at watches, but they didn't have that one. If they did, I think I'd buy it.

Alacrity59

Wanting for wisdom
I'm wearing a similar Timex right now. I think it is almost 3 years old. I replaced the leather band with a Nato band. Picked up 5 bands for $20.

A NATO band might be nifty with this watch Mike. I assumed it was old stock but I still bought it. At first I thought it was busted as the big second sweep hand doesn't move but I assume it only moves when the chronometer is being used.

A NATO band might be nifty with this watch Mike. I assumed it was old stock but I still bought it. At first I thought it was busted as the big second sweep hand doesn't move but I assume it only moves when the chronometer is being used.

Correct....Normal second is at the 6...Big second is chrono function. Looks nice...:thumbup:

Top Bottom