What's new

your wifes favorite cream? helps if hand lather works

:tongue_smi havent gotten the wife into brushes just yet, but she likes just even throwin my AOS cream on with her hands just a tiny bit and lather some..

anything you guys recomend?

or even a REALLY nice rose scent cream or another feminine one that may help me convert her to the brush (the obvious long term goal)

THANK YOU fellas and ladies

i LOVE your creams, i mean SERIOUSLY LOVE THEM!

i lathered up a mug just to smell it when i got home!!! SERIOUSLY

i think she may want to go soap just because she doesnt wanna measure it out, lather, etc... just lathering in a nice wooden bowl seems feasable..

ALTHOUGH... if you sell those creams PLEASE let me know right away!

My Fiance loves TOBS avocado.

And as far as having her switch to a brush.....here is suggestion. Show her how to "face" lather in a cupped hand. It works very well to get a hand full of lather to spread with the hand. Plus it leave a ton of lather in the brush to brush on later. It is a good way to transition from a hand lather-er to a brush lather.

Mine mostly likes Alba and Trader Joes, both non lathering. That said, she stole a tube of Godrey Lime 2 days ago after she smelled me shaving with it one morning. I kept hearing her in the bath this morning as I was making coffee... "Ohh, Limey" pause "Umm, Limey" pause, etc.

So maybe she is starting to appreciate lather creams!

Jay

the hand lathering is a GREAT idea!

she liked the soap in a wooden bowl thing.. so maybe we will try that for her

Top Bottom