What's new

Your Top 5 Creeds ?

Mine:

1. Aventus (preferably the Pineapple batch)
2. G.I.T.
3. Original Santal
4. Millesime Imperial
5. Silver Mountain Water

Wish I could get the Windsor and test it....

Going to have trouble listing them in the order I like them, so here they are alphabetically:

Aventus, Green Irish Tweed, Millesime Imperial, Original Vetiver, Selection Verte

Last edited:
1. Windsor ,(no longer available at the Creed boutiques.)
2. Feuille Verte
3. Baie De Genievre Feuilles De Canneliers, (Getting harder to find on the Net)
4. Green Irish Tweed
5. Aventus

Wow, tough one! There are a few that I really want to put on this list but couldn't justify bumping the others. Also, there are several I've yet to try that could possibly skew the list (Chèvrefeuille, Epicéa, Erolfa, Spice & Wood, VIW).

1. Bois de Santal
2. Green Valley
3. Aventus
4. Original Vetiver
5. GIT

Bois de Cedrat could be a #1 contender if it had any longevity!

1. Bois de Santal
2. Royal Scottish Lavender
3. Windsor
4. Bois de Cedrat
5. Cuir de Russie

EDIT: Selection Verte gets an honorable mention, along w/Feuilles Verte.

Last edited:
Vintage Tabarome? :mad:

You know, I tried. I really tried to like VT. And while I can appreciate the depth & voluptuousness of the blend, it just doesn't do it for me. In fact, I found it to be slightly nauseating -- I don't think I could ever wear it. So no, VT doesn't make the cut for me.

I wore BdP today and really liked it better than I remembered liking it. Not sure if it is a top 5, but it is great juice.

You know, I tried. I really tried to like VT. And while I can appreciate the depth & voluptuousness of the blend, it just doesn't do it for me. In fact, I found it to be slightly nauseating -- I don't think I could ever wear it. So no, VT doesn't make the cut for me.

Completely understand. There are much better tobacco fragrances out there. There is something in VT that is a bit repulsive; and yet, there is something in it that I love. An odd one that I never wear but will always have.

1. Windsor (prefer the first batch, but I spike both with a touch of pure rose oil anyway)
2. Selection Verte
3. Millesime Imperial
4. Fueille Verte
5. a tie between GIT and SMW

Top Bottom