What's new

Your new steward checking in!

Doc4

Stumpy in cold weather
Staff member
ok that went straight over my head lolz, I have no idea what your referencing too

The "shoe shine boy" comment made me think of this old Andrews Sisters song ... and dropping "Boris" in instead leant a certain Slavic feel which called for a city other than Chattanooga.

Last edited by a moderator:

The "shoe shine boy" comment made me think of this old Andrews Sisters song ... and dropping "Boris" in instead leant a certain Slavic feel which called for a city other than Chattanooga.

lol thanks for the quick explanation, ive never actually heard that song before.

Isaac

B&B Tease-in-Residence

There is only one Chattanooga Choo Choo......GLENN MILLER!!

Doc4

Stumpy in cold weather
Staff member
There is only one Chattanooga Choo Choo......GLENN MILLER!!

I needed a version with nice, clear shoe-shine lyrics. (Odd that, since most female shoes wouldn't need a shoe shine anyhow ... )

Welcome Boris! Of all the forums, I believe this one is the biggest budget buster, but at least we all can be well dressed men. Maybe you can help keep folks sane over here.

Welcome Boris! Of all the forums, I believe this one is the biggest budget buster, but at least we all can be well dressed men. Maybe you can help keep folks sane over here.

I'm not sure about keeping others sane....I'm worried i might lose my own sanity....I can feel a watch AD creeping up on me already and I'm scared lol

what can i say, if im going to cut you, im going to make it deep!

$badroaches2ah.jpg

Top Bottom