What's new

Your new steward checking in!

Hello fellows of the haberdashery!

I just wanted to introduce myself to everyone here. My name is Boris and I am the new steward around these parts. If there is anything I can do, feel free to shoot me a PM.

I've always been afraid of the haberdashery AD's since they seem extremely detrimental to your checking account. But I have fallen in love with a lot of things that go on in here. My daily shoes are now a pair of allen edmonds stewarts (I think they are now discontinued though). I also picked a stetson driving cap earlier this weekend before I found out I was going to be the new steward here, I guess it was just meant to be. Here's a pic of me in my new stetson cap:

$photo (11).jpg

Anyhow, thanks for having me, and again feel free to PM me about anything.

Cheers!!

Welcome to the Team Boris,
And welcome to the Hab, this area is in great hands with you... just don't forget to start wearing a tie when you sign in now:lol:

Glad to have you Boris, welcome.

Now, to be properly accepted here by the rest of us you need to do a bit of hand wringing over an obscure aspect of the Hab. I'd propose, say, whether the tag on a pair of briefs is sewn onto the front or the back of the briefs would be a place to start.:biggrin1:

Congrats on becoming a Stew Boris :D

I don't post often in The Haberdashery [mostly because I'm still a style-n00b], but it's always been a great resource that I'm sure will be even better with Boris' help!

Congrats, Boris! I fear gravely for my wallet. So far I've been able to resist the Hab, but with you in charge...all bets are off

Top Bottom