What's new

Your new steward checking in!

First order of business should be finding Boris a proper Smoking jacket

I would recommend a driving coat, to go with the gloves and hat. Maybe some goggles as well.

$$(KGrHqVHJBMFGwUuYIzIBRvzy67Mcg~~60_12.JPG

All the BL "-Of the Day" threads just let a tear fall...

don't worry I still have a large enough stash that I'll still b able to hop over to the 'of the day threads' ...tobacqusitions threads, i guess that could be merged with hab acquisition threads when i get my smoking jacket :wink2:

don't worry I still have a large enough stash that I'll still b able to hop over to the 'of the day threads' ...tobacqusitions threads, i guess that could be merged with hab acquisition threads when i get my smoking jacket :wink2:

Of course you could be writing about your smoking experience as you're having it. So a Nib/Hab/BL 'of the day' thread.

I'm picturing an epic "Of the Day" thread where we report our Shaving, Fragging, Writing, Smoking, Wearing, Running, Carrying, etc all in one place.

Today I:

Soap/Cream: Mike's Natural Peppermint and Rosemary
Razor: NEW Improved
Blade: Gillette 7 O'Clock Black
AS(B): the VEG
Frag: wearing something from the Traveling Frag Sample box (can't remember the name)
Watch:none
Tie: Bergamo New York Diagonal brown stripe, gold leaves, over metallic blue
Pen: Preppy/Parker 21
Ink: BBB/Waterman's Carnation Red
Smoking: Don't smoke
Hat:
Gloves:
Jacket:
Shoes: Apt 9 (Brown)
Bacon: Wright Brand
Coffee: Counter Culture Farmhouse: Cold Brew
Tea: Roobios (Allegro)
Whisky:
Beer:
Cocktail:

Am I missing anything?

Last edited:
Of course you could be writing about your smoking experience as you're having it. So a Nib/Hab/BL 'of the day' thread.

I'm picturing an epic "Of the Day" thread where we report our Shaving, Fragging, Writing, Smoking, Wearing, Running, Carrying, etc all in one place.

Today I:

Soap/Cream: Mike's Natural Peppermint and Rosemary
Razor: NEW Improved
Blade: Gillette 7 O'Clock Black
AS(B): the VEG
Frag: wearing something from the Traveling Frag Sample box (can't remember the name)
Watch:none
Tie: Bergamo New York Diagonal brown stripe, gold leaves, over metallic blue
Pen: Preppy/Parker 21
Ink: BBB/Waterman's Carnation Red
Smoking: Don't smoke
Hat:
Gloves:
Jacket:
Shoes: Apt 9 (Brown)
Bacon: Wright Brand
Coffee: Counter Culture Farmhouse: Cold Brew
Tea: Roobios (Allegro)
Whisky:
Beer:
Cocktail:

Am I missing anything?

Man this would be the ultimate b&b connoisseur! Btw, you forgot Breakfast, lunch, and dinner, for the guys in the mess hall.

Top Bottom