What's new

Your female companion's favorite scent?

Rudy Vey

Shaving baby skin and turkey necks
She pretty much likes what I select. Lately she likes the C&S No.88 and CF Lonach, plus Creed Himalaya and Santal.

SWMBO says she likes the L'Occitane stuff, but Royall Mandarin and Tabac are the two to which she seems to react most positively.

:smile:

My wife's favourites are:
Green, Green, Green and...Green by Miller et Bertaux (or Jardin de Mediteranee by Hermes which is very similar),
Green Irish Tweed by Creed,
L'Instant de Guerlain PH,
L'Homme by YSL,
Elixir by Penhaligon's

The ones I have that she's not keen on are:
Blenheim Bouquet by Penhaligon's,
Wellington by Trumpers
Tabarome by Creed

I try not to buy stuff that she doesn't like by getting samples first and asking her. When she changes her mind about something after I've already got it, I just wear it when she's not around.

I try not to buy stuff that she doesn't like by getting samples first and asking her. When she changes her mind about something after I've already got it, I just wear it when she's not around.

Agree completely. There are so many great scents that I have no problem only wearing what my wife likes. I can live without those I like and she does not.

I had to quit wearing aftershaves and colognes; I could never keep straight which was the wife's favorite and which was the girlfriend's.

I haven't tried the Derby. Of the Guerlain products I have tried, I'd say that, in general, they tend to be floral....and many contain a bit of vanilla in the base. Maybe I'd call them "old-fashioned"???
Of course, the vetyver seems contemporary and really stands alone.

C&E Sandalwood aftershave
Old Spice
KMF Pachouli(spelling?)

Just picked up AV Musk. I can't stand any of the other AV Scents, but this one's OK. My wife said she actually likes it! I need to try some other scents

Her favourite was L'Occitane Cade Soap but I can't use it. :crying:

Anyone know of a good replacement for Cade that's easy on the skin?

the lady loves both jean Paul gautier original as well as dolce and gabana original (dark blue box). I gotta say I don't mind them too much either.

Aqua di Gio. She got me a bottle of it a couple years ago for Christmas. Though it is not my favorite, I do wear it since the benefit far out weighs any inconvenience. :thumbsup:

Last edited:
Top Bottom