What's new

Your female companion's favorite scent?

I am relatively new to this forum so I hope that this type of thread has not been done over and over again. Anyway, in reading our posts about colognes, I noticed that most concern what we like rather than what our wife's, girlfriend's and/or other women we interact with like on us.

In my case, I have my wife "approve" any and all of the colognes I wear. It does me no good to wear a scent which she does not like. However, I will not wear a scent which I also do not like. Her favorites at the moment are two different scents, Royal Water by Creed and L'Occitan Eau de Toilette. I enjoy wearing both.

How about your situation?

Note: I do not intend to offend anyone by framing the question as what the women in our lives like. I did so only because it is relevant to mine preference.

She's not into colognes or perfumes. I guess is good since I don't really wear them. She has mentioned that she liked the scent of the Art of Shaving sandalwood after shave. The only cologne that I wore that she made positive comment was the original Nautica Competition in the blue bottle not the yellow.

An interesting question.In my case I think my wife and I approve each others scents without really thinking about it.We tend to shop together and I would not purchase a scent she expressed a distaste for and on the other hand she would not buy a perfume I disliked.

I even ran all my assorted shave soaps and creams by her as she has to use the bathroom after me complete with the lingering smell of whatever I shaved with.

She thinks Shulton Old Spice is OK, and she loves Acqua Di Gio, which I keep around because she likes it.

I'm more into the earthy-citrusy stuff, so hopefully she'll start to like that.
Vetiver of any sort is strictly forbidden.

I checked and she said "anything you like is fine by me unless you wear flowery stuff <I cleaned that up folks>, then you're dumped" :smile:

I don't ask. I just wear what I like. I have never heard her complain but if she did I would probably not wear it around her.

My fiancee loves Victoria's Secret Very Sexy for Him.

I was wearing this cologne the night I met her. How good is it? Well, she passed me in the hallway that night during a party, grabbed me and pushed me against the wall. Then she buried her face in my chest, big SNIFFFF, and "Oh, wow...that smells gooooood".

6 years later and it still does the trick!:w00t:

My fiancee loves Victoria's Secret Very Sexy for Him.

I was wearing this cologne the night I met her. How good is it? Well, she passed me in the hallway that night during a party, grabbed me and pushed me against the wall. Then she buried her face in my chest, big SNIFFFF, and "Oh, wow...that smells gooooood".

6 years later and it still does the trick!:w00t:

im going to find this cologne and give it a try!

my girlfriend likes Tabac. yay!

My wife likes Polo Blue, but her favorite is Creed's SMW. I have asked her to never purchase a fragrance for me if I am not around. I would do the same for her but she hardly ever wears any fragrance.
Had an old girlfriend who liked to wear Eternity, man that smelled really good on her. My wife hates it. I had another former girlfriend would wear White Linen, I think, she smelled really good also. Alas my wife hates that one too.

Mine likes Knize Ten, Blenheim Bouquet, Old Spice, Aqua Velva Musk (she's not crazy about Ice Blue, although I am), Tabac and others.

Oh, a while back picked up Taylor Of Old Bond Street Victorian Limes and she loves this one!

She hates: Brut (although I kinda like Brut, but for this reason I do not wear it around her)

My girlfriend seems to like the smell of leather. She always becomes affectionate when I take my wallet out. I gotta keep her away from Ouch...

She likes Old Spice, Dunhill 1934 and Paco Rabanne Pour Homme a lot, which is partially the reason I wear them so much. When our idea of a great frag crosses over, I tend to regard them as "keepers" due to the rariety of it happening.
She digs aquatic/oceanic scents, so I normally keep a bottle of that type hanging around. Currently I have a bottle of Hugo Element to satisfy her calone needs, but I don't wear it often - citrus-y "blue" scents no longer float my boat.

I would have to say her favourite of my frag collection is the Paco.

FWIW -
She has hated most particularly - Rive Gauche PH, Brut, Blenheim Bouquet, Chanel's PM and TOBS Sandalwood. She also shows a fair dislike to the scent of lavander and lime.

Top Bottom