What's new

Your favourite lavender scented soap/cream

Marco

B&B's Man in Italy
The scent is an herbaceous lavender, similar to the actual plant, not a cologne scent as some other English products have. I would say the scent strength is medium, it fills the room after opening the container, which is really pleasant early in the morning. The scent is present when shaving but does not overwhelm and does not linger long after rinsing.

I would suggest getting the refill instead of the bowl. The bowl adds a lot of cost, but doesn't seem worth it. The soap itself is quite hard and should last a long time.

Exactly what I was looking for. Thank you, Sir.

ETHOS Grooming Essentials "Lavender Supreme"
...it does NOT get any better than THIS (in my humble experience)!

ETHOS Lavender Supreme.jpg

Definitely an option $20 for a puck sounds reasonable
Shop around, since I've seen it for much less. I got two Fine soaps for $8 each. I've also seen them for $12 on some Euro websites. I would gladly pay $8 for Fine, probably $12, but would get something else for $20.

Shop around, since I've seen it for much less. I got two Fine soaps for $8 each. I've also seen them for $12 on some Euro websites. I would gladly pay $8 for Fine, probably $12, but would get something else for $20.
The cheapest I've seen at Europe vendors is approximately 17 euro a puck shipping not included

Sir, please tell me about D.R. Harris Lavender triple milled soap. Is the scent strong? Is it a true Lavender?

Marco, the scent of DRH Lavender is practically identical to that of T&H Ultimate Comfort (with which I believe you are familiar), only stronger. I would describe it as a creamy and herbaceous lavender. In my opinion, Almond and Lavender are the lightest DRH scents.

Marco

B&B's Man in Italy
Marco, the scent of DRH Lavender is practically identical to that of T&H Ultimate Comfort (with which I believe you are familiar), only stronger. I would describe it as a creamy and herbaceous lavender. In my opinion, Almond and Lavender are the lightest DRH scents.

Sir, if it's like T&H Ultimate Comfort but stronger, that is perfect for me. I currently have the Windsor soap in transit and was already thinking about another D.R. Harris scent. Thank you very much for the information. :thumbsup:

The cheapest I've seen at Europe vendors is approximately 17 euro a puck shipping not included
The best price I have seen was the Black Friday sale on Italian Barber. I know their shipping to Europe is expensive, though.

The Fine website has a deal 15% off when you buy three items and 30% off when you buy six items or more. Soaps are $16 so that is $13.60 per soap or $11.20 per soap with discounts. Not sure about cost of shipping to Europe.

Yourshaving.com in Spain has Fine soaps for 14.88 Euro with 10% discount code that is 13.39 Euro per soap. Search for discount code on another forum that will remain nameless. Shipping is not too bad within Europe.

Last edited:
Another vote for Jeff lavender from Mystic Waters.

Some lavenders are really medicinal and herby; some are really floral. Those on either extreme I don't really care for.

Jeff lavender is not too medicinal and not too floral. It's just right. Scent strength, likewise, is neither too strong nor too weak. It is just right. Jeff lavender just hits the sweetspot.

Ron R

I survived a lathey foreman
I really like Razorock lavender, but they discontinued it for what ever reason- they told me it was not a great seller.
I'm on my 2nd puck and one in the deep freezer for a back up. I did not care for lavender soap at first but 3 shaves later I will always have lavender as a soap around and what a nice post shave feel on skin. I also use the Razorock King Louis Lavender and really enjoy that also. Lavender aftershaves scent fade quickly from what I have read on the forums.
MMMonday, Sept 28th 2020.jpg

Have some great shaves! Stay and think safe in these times!

Top Bottom