What's new

Your favourite lavender scented soap/cream

Hi all,
Since I like a nice lavender scent I'm looking for some soap/cream options, so far I've seen some from Castle forbes and Barrister & mann but I'm sure there's some other great recommendations

I really like Stirling Bergamot and Lavender. Was recommanded to me by a member here few weeks ago.
+1 Excellent scent.

Mystic Waters Soaps has Jeff's Lavender--her soaps are always top notch though I have not tried this particular one. Her description: " I first made this soap as a favor for a good customer and it has become my own obsession to continue improving it to make it the best lavender soap that I can create. I use a generous amount of my best Bulgarian lavender essential oil, blended with French lavender and accented with lavender absolute. Essential oils and lanolin."

Last edited:

Marco

B&B's Man in Italy
Speick shaving stick
DR Harris Lavender hard soap
Ach. Brito Lavanda cream

Sir, please tell me about D.R. Harris Lavender triple milled soap. Is the scent strong? Is it a true Lavender?

I have the Windsor in wooden bowl arriving, so may consider the Lavender as a next option.

Sir, please tell me about D.R. Harris Lavender triple milled soap. Is the scent strong? Is it a true Lavender?

I have the Windsor in wooden bowl arriving, so may consider the Lavender as a next option.
The scent is an herbaceous lavender, similar to the actual plant, not a cologne scent as some other English products have. I would say the scent strength is medium, it fills the room after opening the container, which is really pleasant early in the morning. The scent is present when shaving but does not overwhelm and does not linger long after rinsing.

I would suggest getting the refill instead of the bowl. The bowl adds a lot of cost, but doesn't seem worth it. The soap itself is quite hard and should last a long time.

Top Bottom