What's new

Your Favorite Tibam Handles? | Pictures Please | Why?

This is not a Tibam, but I love this handle and you can get it fairly quickly

Timeless Ti Crown Handle
05806998-7F35-42E3-A1F5-979DF3348C46.jpeg

As far as I know the Blackbird handles will work with most razors, maybe all razors, other than non-standard sized threads like Fatip uses.

Here’s the post I made a few months ago demonstrating the few handles I tried that actually fit my Fatip Lo Storto slant. The Blackbird handle being one of them.

Post#2554

Here’s 2 pics for folks into TLDR:

E80B8624-DE5C-46D2-B2E0-A7EFA189319E.jpeg85900CE9-B06A-4ECD-830D-81073467B1E6.jpeg

Last edited:
Hi All,
Starting my journey down the rabbit hole in my quest to obtain my first Wolfman. I'm liking the looks of these TiBam handles! How do they pair with the Wolfman top cap and base plate... does the finish match up with the Wolfman, do they balance nicely in the hand with a SS Wolfman head? And overall is the fit & finish worthy of a Wolf?

Chan Eil Whiskers

Fumbling about.
Hi All,
Starting my journey down the rabbit hole in my quest to obtain my first Wolfman. I'm liking the looks of these TiBam handles! How do they pair with the Wolfman top cap and base plate... does the finish match up with the Wolfman, do they balance nicely in the hand with a SS Wolfman head? And overall is the fit & finish worthy of a Wolf?

I'd say yes.

The Tibam handles are available in matte finishes and in polished finishes and in various metals, lengths, and diameters. Ask the vendor for what you want.

Others may disagree of course.

I don't know anything about the super high polished extra cost Wolfman razors or the titanium Wolfman razors, only about the normal polish on the SS WR2. I'm also far more interested in the razor's shaving performance than how it looks.

Happy shaves,

Jim

Thanks for the reply... I agree it's all about the shave! Not totally thrilled with Wolfman's handle options anyway. Good to know that you feel TiBam's handles would pair nicely with the Wolfman head. I'm assuming I can just purchase a WR2 top cap and base plate adding any aftermarket handles.

Chan Eil Whiskers

Fumbling about.
Thanks for the reply... I agree it's all about the shave! Not totally thrilled with Wolfman's handle options anyway. Good to know that you feel TiBam's handles would pair nicely with the Wolfman head. I'm assuming I can just purchase a WR2 top cap and base plate adding any aftermarket handles.

Yes, you can.

I probably will do that very same thing when my name comes up next.

Happy shaves,

Jim

Revisiting this thread. Just checked out Tibam’s auction page and the message says, seller will be unavailable until Jan. 1st, 2031. I know he’s located in Russia but what a weird date of return.

Chan Eil Whiskers

Fumbling about.
Revisiting this thread. Just checked out Tibam’s auction page and the message says, seller will be unavailable until Jan. 1st, 2031. I know he’s located in Russia but what a weird date of return.

You can however add the item to your cart and pay for it. They won't ship to the US though.

I suspect the message is an error, but really I don't know.

12-2-21.Tibam.Radiator.Set.640.JPG

I like their handles. The radiator is one of my favorites; mine is 80 mm.

Happy shaves,

Jim

You can however add the item to your cart and pay for it. They won't ship to the US though.

I suspect the message is an error, but really I don't know.

View attachment 1552348

I like their handles. The radiator is one of my favorites; mine is 80 mm.

Happy shaves,

Jim
Yeah my Radiator is in brass and I forget if it is 75mm or 80mm and I think it’s 15mm diameter with the 8mm tapered neck to fit Blackland razors.

9161EB71-0597-4CEC-9A19-9A8EA69F767D.jpeg

Chan Eil Whiskers

Fumbling about.
Seems like these are not available anymore?

What makes you say that? I'm curious because it seems to me that...

You just can't get Tibam to ship to the US. But, if you have friends in other countries...

I've not tested that notion myself nor heard of anyone ordering anything.

Happy shaves,

Jim

Chan Eil Whiskers

Fumbling about.
I love that antique handle there. I wonder how I could get one of these now that they aren't shipping to the US.

Do you have a friend in England or somewhere?

10-1-21.R41GS.640.JPG

On another shaving forum a gentlemen offered to go to the store in London and purchase for me and ship to me a nice razor I wanted, the titanium R41. I've done similar things for a friend in England.

Ask around.

Happy shaves,

Jim

I found the seller on ebay. He only had 1 razor handle for sale. None of the other styles were available in his listing. Is there another place where I can buy them.?

I particularly like the radiator!

Ok... now I like the radiator and the New York!

:)

Last edited:

JCarr

More Deep Thoughts than Jack Handy
I bought about half a dozen TiBam handles one brass and the rest titanium. The look and feel of them are great. Nicest handles I've ever seen. Miss being able to get them. Once the war started, the vendor went dark.

Chan Eil Whiskers

Fumbling about.
I found the seller on ebay. He only had 1 razor handle for sale. None of the other styles were available in his listing. Is there another place where I can buy them.?

I particularly like the radiator!

Ok... now I like the radiator and the New York!

:)

Those are the two handles I have. More than one of the New York. One radiator.

If there's anywhere else to buy them I'm unaware of it. I believe he sells only direct to customers, but I'm not certain of that.

He may be down for the count. I hope not.

Happy shaves,

Jim

Top Bottom