What's new

Your favorite THAYERS smell.

Lavender is tops. I never thought I would like it, but somehow I love the scent. To be fair, I never thought I would like the scent of coral skin food either....:001_smile

I been using the alcohol free lavender for over a year now and really like it. It does contain methylparaben though but so does most shaving creams. I've been trying to get my hands on one of their new ones, THAYERS Alcohol-Free Unscented Witch Hazel w/Organic Aloe Vera but can't find it anywhere.

Yeah, I've been keeping an eye out for webstores to start stocking these new versions as well. Both have real glycerin and lack the parabens the other alcohol-free versions have. Should be some good stuff.

I bought the rose, and it is WAY too strong...I smell like a grandma when I use it...I now use the 'classic' with a few drops of lavender EO...if and when I run out, I will try the lavender...

I bought the rose, and it is WAY too strong...I smell like a grandma when I use it...I now use the 'classic' with a few drops of lavender EO...if and when I run out, I will try the lavender...

I must say that I am enjoying the lavender more every day. It is truly fantastic.

Thayers alcohol-free toner, Original Witch Hazel with Aloe Vera. Very mild scent, and using only a single "flavor" keeps one aspect of shaving simple. I didn't realize there is an unscented version.

Top Bottom