What's new

Your favorite gillette super speed razor is?

Which one do you favor? These were made from the 1940's through the 1980's in several varieties. There was the 40's style, the black handle, the black tip, blue tip, red tip and flair

I favor a steel handle 40's style from 1951. Always gives a nice shave. Let's here your choice

the 40's style, the black handle, the black tip, blue tip, red tip and flair

i cant choose just one.IMHO,its the best of the best in all its forms.ive got one of each in my weekly rotation

1947! This just might be my birth year razor, and I might be just a liiitttle biased.:biggrin1: I have 2 and love them both - one excellent original, one replated.

I keep losing mine to my Daughters.
First Daughter obscounded with my birth year "56 and took it to Denver. Second Daughter lifted my NDC Superspeed and is off to college.
Recently I replaced those two and had them replated I have only tried the '56 SS It shaves great. I will let you know once I try the replated NDC I also have a Black Handle from the 70"s. Dang I love them all...

British Flare Tip Rocket.

It's my new blade tester and the safety razor I reach for along with gillette bleue extra blades when I need that special shave for attending weddings etc great combo!

Top Bottom