Your Favorite Beatle

• John

• Paul

• George

• Ringo

• Who?

• ouch is King

Results are only viewable after voting.
Vote for your favorite Beatle and tell us the reason for your choice.

$iu-2.jpeg

ouch

Stjynnkii membörd dummpsjterd
Gringo. The only one who never bothered me. Shut up and enjoy your money, I always say.

For some reason, I just was never that into the Beatles. They certainly transformed rock 'n roll, but just didn't float my boat. Guess I am some kind of sicko, weird outlier.

TexLaw

Fussy Evil Genius
I pretty much echo Ouch's sentiment. Ringo is a poor boy who is a decent drummer got to be rich and famous and to marry Barbara Bach, yet he still has the sense to just smile and be happy. Rock on, Ringo.

ouch

Stjynnkii membörd dummpsjterd
I have to admit that even fifty years later, listening to Paul sing Yesterday through a pair of Magnepan speakers is a transcendental experience.

I have to admit that even fifty years later, listening to Paul sing Yesterday through a pair of Magnepan speakers is a transcendental experience.

Paul is amazing ... the Magnepans help a bit though I suspect. Heck Wendy O. Williams probably sounds good through those.

The Count of Merkur Cristo

B&B's Emperor of Emojis
Definitely Sir Paul...so much skill and panache he's brought to the table during & after the Beatles (i.e., 'Wings')! :thumbsup:

proxy.php
"Wings were always a difficult idea ... any group having to follow [the Beatles'] success would have a hard job ... I found myself in that very position. However, it was a choice between going on or finishing, and I loved music too much to think of stopping".[FONT=&amp]

[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp][FONT=&amp]
proxy.php
[/FONT]
"When words leave off...music begins". Heinrich Heine

[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]PS Sir Paul's Coat of Arms $McCartney.gif(http://www.beatlesbible.com/2002/12/31/sir-paul-mccartney-receives-coat-of-arms/)
[/FONT]

Last edited:

Doc4

Stumpy in cold weather
Staff member
The Correct Answer is (as always) ...

... Mary Anne, of course!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom