What's new

Your Disposable of Choice

At my son's suggestion, some years ago I tried a couple of different disposables that he had. All I can say is that they were exceptionally good at what they were designed for . . . being thrown in the trash. For shaving, I'd just as soon use a well maintained pocket knife. :001_rolle

Regards,
Tom

If it was me- I'd get a pack of disposable Sensor or Mach 3(or maybe just a regular one & some cartridges, if you happen to have a Sensor or M3 handle lying around the house). A tube of cream sounds like a good idea, but I'd probably just stash a red can of Noxzema shave. After all, time is gonna be a factor too.:wink:

Single blade orange BIC Sensitive Skin and BIC Metal (Wallgreens.com). I also like double-blade Schick ST2 (green rubber handle).

Last edited:
Personally, I'd look at the Merkur Open Comb Travel Razor. It breaks up into 4 pieces and goes into a really small leather pouch. There's even room for a blade or two in there. A small tube of C.O. Bigelow goes for about 5 bucks or so and it's the same as the Proraso green.

Just a thought.

Personally, I'd look at the Merkur Open Comb Travel Razor. It breaks up into 4 pieces and goes into a really small leather pouch. There's even room for a blade or two in there. A small tube of C.O. Bigelow goes for about 5 bucks or so and it's the same as the Proraso green.

Just a thought.
The thread is about disposables.

The thread is about disposables.

Yes, but there are several other posts that have the same sentiment; a travel razor that would allow you to travel, shave with a DE without having to go back to a disposable. Sorry if I offended.

Yes, but there are several other posts that have the same sentiment; a travel razor that would allow you to travel, shave with a DE without having to go back to a disposable. Sorry if I offended.
Not offended at all. :)

The experience was uniformly bad on the very few occasions I've had to have to use a disposable razor.

I have a friend however who swears by the yellow Bics.

Top Bottom