What's new

Your best razor is....

Razorock GC .84 hands down. My face feels rejuvinated and vibrant 10 hours after I shaved with it.

After preferring the milder GC.68 for a long time, the .84 is now top pick here as well. Efficient, smooth and drama-free.

I didn't like the heavy RR Bulldog handle, but a Windrose 84mm one makes it the most agile razor I've used. 52g with the aluminium handle, 69g with titanium.

DSCN4800_compressed.JPG

My Henson AL13 medium. I have and enjoy a number of other excellent razors, both modern and vintage, but I've yet to find one that can top the Henson's combination of comfort, efficiency and ease of use. It is also--easily--the best made razor I have seen and handled. The fit, finish and tolerances are amazing.

D

Deleted member 91159

Muhle R41.
After almost ten years of wet shaving and after having collected almost all razors in the market, i settled down and sold everything. Shaving perfection for less than 30 euro/dollars.
But in my opinion the best razor is your experience and ability to know your face and to recognize the possibility of the tool. I recently shave with a flaretip with a derby in it and i got a decent bbs..

Top Bottom