What's new

You know you love DE shaving when...

... when you consider showering or bathing an elaborate shave prep instead of a way to get your body clean.

...when you lose sleep the night before thinking about it, and then get up before the alarm clock rings in order to try out the new toys!

Or in my case, you poke yourself with your own stubble while getting in bed. Then you lie there debating whether you could get away with shaving before bed, and again when you wake up without your wife noticing...

When you take time on Sunday evening to decide which razor and blade combination to use for the next week.

+1 Good to know I'm not alone :smile:

How about...

...when you start to consider shaving "other" :wink: parts of your body saying to yourself, "It'll grow back". :biggrin:

When you convince your parents to start making a shave soap puck and cream soap, "you know, since you're making all that soap at the plant anyway..." (it's still in beta testing, but it's pretty good stuff!)

-------- when you start buying more DE shaving gear than you actually need. In my case I am stocked up for life with shaving soaps/creams, blades, Alum block and razors.:001_smile

V

VR6ofpain

...at work, you're referred to as "The freak who LIKES to shave".
So you let the cat out of the bag at work huh? I'd never tell anyone at the office about my shave interests. Only my family and some close friends know. I converted one friend to the ways of the brush and DE blade. So far, so good, but at the office...no one ever hears a word about shaving. TMI!

OldSaw

The wife's investment
So you let the cat out of the bag at work huh? I'd never tell anyone at the office about my shave interests. Only my family and some close friends know. I converted one friend to the ways of the brush and DE blade. So far, so good, but at the office...no one ever hears a word about shaving. TMI!

DITTO

...when you travel you spend time searching for shave related goods shops before and during your stay. I'm not saying you plan you trip around searching for shave goods, but if you happen to visit a shop or two well all the better.

Top Bottom