What's new

You guys are such enablers lol

There.. I did it. I just purchased a Muhle R41. I love my EJ89, I love my Slant but it's not something I can use every day. I'm hoping the R41 will be as close and agressive as the slant, yet be smooth and irritation free like my edwin jagger.

:behead:

Can I expect this happening to me on my first shave? lol

Great razor just take it easy and concentrate. The R41 gives me my best shaves and IMHO the Grande just makes them better.

I have an EJ89 (Barley Chrome) and I love it. I have a Mühle R41 and I love it more! It is different in its aggressiveness than slants and other head designs that create aggressiveness by blade gap. This one does it totally differently. The key to irritation free is feather light touch. It needs absolutely no pressure, not light pressure, not slight pressure, no pressure. You can hear it working when you can't even feel it!

I'm in vacation for a couple of days... can you believe I read the entire 70 page long R41 combined thread today? I'm probably overthinking this lol

The comments seem to go with Shawnmaze is saying.. light touch. I pretty much already learned that with the slant. it was a great tool improving my technique. The EJ feels like a hot knife through butter with a good blade now. It's just not quite as close as I would like with two passes. I hate doing more, it irritates me somewhat.

Top Bottom