What's new

Yaqi Synthetic came in the mail today

I think I’m going to like the large handle. Amber resin ... I think it looks nice. Will certainly being using it tomorrow morning. Got it from AliExpress.
fullsizeoutput_1d91.jpeg

Used it this morning. Love the smooth long handle! Whipped up a nice lather - Italian Barber Amici Soap.

I’m new to this ... but, it appears the glue bump is just slightly above the handle top. Didn’t feel it during application. Seems fine to me.

My yaqi has been my only brush for nearly 12 months come july 17th. I'll do a long term review then, but I can assure you that you will have no issues at all. Greta looking brush BTW

:a14::a14::a14::a14::a14::a14:

Lovely brush i just got my 24mm Timberwolf yesterday, and YaQi brushes are great, it's so soft i can't believe how lucky i got with this one, not the quality YaQi brushes allways have quality, but the price, i mean less than $7 for a Timberwolf shipped? i'm never getting this lucky again :302:, be on the lookout guys,
you never know when lady luck comes knocking on your door

timberwolf.jpg

precio.png

:a14::a14::a14::a14::a14::a14:

Lovely brush i just got my 24mm Timberwolf yesterday, and YaQi brushes are great, it's so soft i can't believe how lucky i got with this one, not the quality YaQi brushes allways have quality, but the price, i mean less than $7 for a Timberwolf shipped? i'm never getting this lucky again :302:, be on the lookout guys,
you never know when lady luck comes knocking on your door

View attachment 994647
View attachment 994648
Nice brush. Here's a pic of mine, not a Yaqi with a Maggards Timberwolf Knot. The tips are soft.

Clayton
proxy.php

Sent from my LM-V350 using Tapatalk

Top Bottom