What's new

Yaqi sales 11.11 Shipment cancelled?

I'm in the US and received both of my shipments ordered during the 11/11 sale. I was lucky enough to get the 24mm Aqua HMW at the super-discounted price. Unfortunately, the handle had some defects. I messaged Yaqi through aliexpress, sent some photos, and a replacement is on the way. Very pleasant and professional. Aliexpress may be slow and have very, very poor info on shipping and updates, but Yaqi, in my opinion and based on this first experience, is a quality, reputable company.

I'm in the US and received both of my shipments ordered during the 11/11 sale. I was lucky enough to get the 24mm Aqua HMW at the super-discounted price. Unfortunately, the handle had some defects. I messaged Yaqi through aliexpress, sent some photos, and a replacement is on the way. Very pleasant and professional. Aliexpress may be slow and have very, very poor info on shipping and updates, but Yaqi, in my opinion and based on this first experience, is a quality, reputable company.

What kind of defects did it have? Curious, and asking for anyone who might experience the same issues.

IMG-20191209-WA0008.jpg

Last batch of my Yagi Brushes arrived today. I missed grabbing for that Aqua HM...
I am from Malaysia, just for your reference..

There were two things in the handle. One looked like a small hair (eyelash?). The other was just a tiny squarish piece of something. In an opaque handle, who could see it? Since it was clear, I noticed it, and Yaqi is taking care of it. Here's a pic for those that care:
Brush.jpeg

Last item of the four brushes and two razors finally arrived today. So just shy of a month to arrive from date of purchase. I’m in California. I won’t complain given the great sales price and free shipping. Just gotta set expectations when ordering from AliExpress.

They did send me the long handle aluminum silvertip instead of the red resin one I actually ordered but they said they’d send it to me tomorrow. That’s mighty nice of them as they didn’t ask for the aluminum one back. I’ll order from Yaqi again.
proxy.php
proxy.php
proxy.php
proxy.php

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My 11.11 package arrived couple days ago. Excited to see them. It took a little less than a month and I was a little annoyed. However, in the end I got all the brushes safely and that's what matters. Hope you guys all get your brushes soon.

IMG_20191209_203816071~2.jpg

Now, that Mountain lake 2-band badger is beautiful. It looks better in person.

My 11.11 package arrived couple days ago. Excited to see them. It took a little less than a month and I was a little annoyed. However, in the end I got all the brushes safely and that's what matters. Hope you guys all get your brushes soon.

View attachment 1042304

Now, that Mountain lake 2-band badger is beautiful. It looks better in person.
I was debating between the Aqua and the Mountain Lake. I went for the Aqua. You got both nice! Is the Aqua a Two-Band and the Mountain Lake a Silvertip?

I was debating between the Aqua and the Mountain Lake. I went for the Aqua. You got both nice! Is the Aqua a Two-Band and the Mountain Lake a Silvertip?
The opposite. Aqua is HMW silvertip and the Mountain Lake is 2-band.

I got both because I wanted to try out the HMW and I liked the look of the mountain lake handle... the struggles.

My order of two brushes came in the mail today. They seem very good quality and look better in person than in photos.
1) 24mm Two-band w/Mysterious Space handle
2) 24mm Mew brown synthetic w/Purple Haze handle

Shipping was slow and tracking was very poor, but the brushes got here in good shape.

Shipping was slow and tracking was very poor, but the brushes got here in good shape.

Yes, I think that about sums up AliExpress. Well at least what I've gotten from Yaqi. But the prices are really good and well, for free shipping, it ain't too bad considering the quality you get. I'm very happy with the badger brushes I got. I'm still learning about them since they are the first badgers I get, but to me these seem like good quality items.

I wrote to them and got a response. "Hi, sorry for late reply. Because of 11.11 big promotion, we got too many many parcels to send out, we need to send one by one. Therefore, some parcels were sent out later than requested time, so it was returned to us and need to be cancelled, and we need to send new one, your order is just in this situation. Please don't worry, we will send you the new parcel, later you will see the new tracking number under your order. So please wait. Thanks for your kind patience in advance."
They said the same exact words to me and it has been a month and nothing from them.

Top Bottom