What's new

Yaqi sales 11.11 Shipment cancelled?

My buying experience started with the wrong foot but was able to place an order.
Got an email that it was shipped and today I checked: shipment CANCELLED by seller
Anyone has had a similar experience? Is this a trend?
Of course they charged my CC.....

YAQI their own store
You are not the only one. It does not mean your order is cancelled, but delayed.

I wrote to them and got a response. "Hi, sorry for late reply. Because of 11.11 big promotion, we got too many many parcels to send out, we need to send one by one. Therefore, some parcels were sent out later than requested time, so it was returned to us and need to be cancelled, and we need to send new one, your order is just in this situation. Please don't worry, we will send you the new parcel, later you will see the new tracking number under your order. So please wait. Thanks for your kind patience in advance."

Interesting......thanks for posting the response you got. As we all understand....this excuse they are giving is just lame. They might have sold more than they had on stock....

I got the exact same response from Yaqi as @daveysprocketbrew did when I emailed them about the cancelled shipping order. I have no reason not to believe them that it will eventually get here. Their reason and writing could certainly be better but I'm giving them the benefit of the doubt especially ta those prices.

Well, if by Dec.2 they haven't shipped mine, I will contest the charges.... I really do not care if it was cheap....; for me it's a matter of principles and deception.

Well, if by Dec.2 they haven't shipped mine, I will contest the charges.... I really do not care if it was cheap....; for me it's a matter of principles and deception.

I don't think it is deliberate deception, but as far as I've been able to determine, this is what is going on.

When you order, a shipping label gets generated automatically with a tracking number. If a package with that tracking number does not enter the postal system within a certain time limit, the tracking number expires. I believe it is somewhere in the 7-10 day range for the time limit. This is all automated.

So, for whatever reason (overwhelming volume, overselling, etc.) your package did not get to the postal system within the time limit. This requires creating a new tracking number, which requires some human intervention.

I got a new tracking number yesterday. My order now shows multiple parcels: "Parcel 1", "Parcel 2". Parcel 2 is the one I should receive eventually.

I don't think it is deliberate deception, but as far as I've been able to determine, this is what is going on.

When you order, a shipping label gets generated automatically with a tracking number. If a package with that tracking number does not enter the postal system within a certain time limit, the tracking number expires. I believe it is somewhere in the 7-10 day range for the time limit. This is all automated.

So, for whatever reason (overwhelming volume, overselling, etc.) your package did not get to the postal system within the time limit. This requires creating a new tracking number, which requires some human intervention.

I got a new tracking number yesterday. My order now shows multiple parcels: "Parcel 1", "Parcel 2". Parcel 2 is the one I should receive eventually.
BUT it works with AMAZOM!!

You could argue it is deceptive to say it is "shipped" when they've only generated a tracking number. Unfortunately, this is a little white lie that a lot of online vendors like to use.

In fact, when I tried to change my order ten minutes after I ordered, they flat out told me it was impossible because it was already packaged. Now, we know that has got to be a lie!
:chinese: :nono:

Last edited:
They're not the same company... There is probably a huge difference between how Aliexpress and Amazon ships out packages. That said, there is a risk with shopping internationally so keep that in mind. I think I'm in the same situation so I'll probably contest if no updates go through.

Amazon has it's own warehouses, Aliexpress is mostly just a middleman that connects sellers with buyers and provides some logistics for export.

I've ordered lots of stuff at Yaqi, everything arrived safe and sound eventually. It just takes a longer time because it's not priority shipping.

Amazon has it's own warehouses, Aliexpress is mostly just a middleman that connects sellers with buyers and provides some logistics for export.

I've ordered lots of stuff at Yaqi, everything arrived safe and sound eventually. It just takes a longer time because it's not priority shipping.
Three weeks NO shipment yet! and bogus tracking ....

I see, I've had that happen before, sometimes the tracking number gets updated with a new one later and the shipment is already far ahead in transit.

Interesting, no one has received orders from Yaqi. I tried to contest, request a refund and was unable in that horrible website of Aliexpress. 1st and last= all in one.

Top Bottom