What's new

Y T A D ??

You've got to be careful with Yixing, or it'll end up filling your house, one tiny volume at a time... :)

Toodlepip,

Hobbes

I only have two yixings, and that's almost enough for me. I'm two short. I still need one for Dancong, and one for Shu. I'm trying to talk myself out of buying an 85 dollar pot soon... decisions decisions!

At 16 pots and 13 gaiwans, I am nearly always able to resist temptation.

As for kyuusu, hohin, and shiboridashi, there may be no such limit.

I have two yixing pots, that is enough for me, I don't even use the little one much because I don't like the pour.

It's odd seeing pots you own in other people's collections - things to which you've become so accustomed, suddenly in someone else's hands, as if they ran off without asking permission. :001_smile

Toodlepip,

Hobbes

ouch

Stjynnkii membörd dummpsjterd
It's odd seeing pots you own in other people's collections - things to which you've become so accustomed, suddenly in someone else's hands, as if they ran off without asking permission. :001_smile

Toodlepip,

Hobbes

You may want to double check your collection. :tongue_sm

That is a great shot Thomas, the lighting is spot on.

The collection is impressive as well. Do you have a favorite?

Ummmm ... do you perchance ascribe to the 'one pot per tea type' mindset?
More like the “Wow, I gotta have that pot” mindset. :redface: None of them are expensive or valuable ... the largest number are from Scott.

You may want to double check your collection.
I always slip them back in place just before he checks, esp the one whose spout reminds his mother of a peepee. :wink:

That is a great shot Thomas, the lighting is spot on.
The collection is impressive as well. Do you have a favorite?
Wow, Jim, coming from Mr. Lighting, that’s a compliment I will cherish!
The very front one, center left gets used almost every day. I use five others with some regularity and the rest gather dust most of the time.

Toodlepip,

Hobbes

Does it work that way with razors?

Top Bottom