What's new

Wurkin Stiffs - Power Collar Stays

That is a really great idea. My only concern is that I can't imagine a magnet powerful enough where the "power button" will stay attached during a full day of wear.

Has this been a problem for you?

The only time I've lost one is when I've been adjusting the collar and the magnet snagged on my undershirt.

They are pretty strong. The first time I put them in, I let the two magnets click together while I put in the stays. I had hell getting them apart from one another.

I think those would look odd with your collar point never moving off your chest... Just seems extreme. I never have a problem with my metal stays from Charles Thrywitt.

I think those would look odd with your collar point never moving off your chest... Just seems extreme. I never have a problem with my metal stays from Charles Thrywitt.

Really? I prefer the nice-and-tidy look over the flying wings look.

They have a video on their website that gives a demonstation and pics of before-and-after.

Personally, I don't think there is anything funny looking about about a tidy collar. :001_cool:

My only problem with expensive metal collar stays is my tendency to lose them. I would often forget to remove them from my shirts before sending them to the cleaners. Through attrition, most of mine are now gone and I usually am left using inexpensive plastic stays.

Top Bottom